Are You Getting a New Car for 2013?

Steve

So, who’s having a car change in 2013? What car are you thinking of getting? Or are you happy with your car and if you are, tell us what makes you happy about it ;)

In 2013 I probadly keep the kluger, which isnt a bad thing, the kluger is probadly the one of the most practicle cars I have owned, it has plenty of power and space and comfort, it offers pretty good fuel economy for a v6 2 ton wagon and only has 91000kms on it so she just run in,the kluger has been reliable, so at this stage I keep her a bit longer, maybe next year I upgrade back to another prado, which I would like,but would be more than happy with another kluger.

Just got a brand new nissan murano two weeks ago. 3.5L v6 engine makes the car to be really powerful, it is a nice,quite and smooth car for my famiy use. I am pretty happy so far.

Was considering a 2012 Camry SX but have decided to keep the Aurion for now and pay off my wifes Mazda 3 before getting into anymore debt, besides the Aurion is to good to let go of yet :)

Ahh.... lets dream....

Well, it depends on which country I´ll be. If I continue to be stuck in Argentina, probably The Black Pearl would be parked in the Garage.

If I finally get to move to Australia, I'd like a Camry or an Aurion, but money rules. So being realistic, a 95-99 Corolla would be a nice starting point (again).

Million options out there, and one is waiting for me...

Cheers

AB