New Member Talev88 - 2003 Levin

talevin

Hey everyone I am from Newcastle and recently became the proud owner of a 2003 ZZE122 Levin after owning a 2002 Liberty RX for 4 years. I Just bought it 3 days ago from an older lady and am very happy with it so far. It originally had all the crappy headlight covers, bonnet protector, roof racks (yawn) and bad stickers but since removing them I've come to liking it much better!

Its bog stock right now but going to get some tint and a new head unit in there asap. Not planning on making alot of mods but looking to make it a bit more like a guy owns it so if anyone can suggest some minor changes I can make to make it more mine then by all means throw them at me!

Hope to learn alot from this forum.

Cheers!

Edited by Talev88

Hey mate, im in the same sort of position as you here - looking to man up the ol corolla! Ive got pretty good tinting on my windows which is cool but once i finish uni i may get a new muffler or something a bit more pricey.

But since you've taken off the racks (and dont seem to have use for them..) i was wondering if you would consider selling them - i am in need..

Nice car by the way, hope you get a lot of good use from it ;)

Hey mate, im in the same sort of position as you here - looking to man up the ol corolla! Ive got pretty good tinting on my windows which is cool but once i finish uni i may get a new muffler or something a bit more pricey.

But since you've taken off the racks (and dont seem to have use for them..) i was wondering if you would consider selling them - i am in need..

Nice car by the way, hope you get a lot of good use from it ;)

Cheers buddy, yeah I was looking to sell them on Gumtree but if you wanna take them from me by all means. I'll PM you.

This forum needs more Newcastle members :D

lol unfortunately 90% of Newcastle people drive Bommodores or Falcons

Good old Bogan Chariots...

This forum needs more Newcastle members :D

lol unfortunately 90% of Newcastle people drive Bommodores or Falcons

Good old Bogan Chariots...

so thank god we drive the most common car on the road..!! haha

Well there's really only one other modified AE10x sedan in Newcastle, and it looks like a pile of crap, so I do tend to stand out more than your average Corolla :P
  • Like 1

Well there's really only one other modified AE10x sedan in Newcastle, and it looks like a pile of crap, so I do tend to stand out more than your average Corolla :P

Hey Hiro I just looked at your 102 then it looks sweet as! Very impressed! I used to own a 102 seca a few years ago. Haven't seen yours around Newcastle at all though suprisingly considering how small this place is.

Also I was thinking about getting the stockies painted white as I am seriously over buying new wheels (too expensive) and also keen on getting it lowered a bit. I'm no professional when it comes to lowering a Rolla so any suggestions on what I should do to get the best results for the suspension would be much appreciated. Wouldn't mind getting a Stivo exhaust kit as well.

Thoughts?