So firstly let's start off by clarifying for everyone that I am a total car lover. I don't discriminate either I love anything fast, sexy, powerful and sporty. Having owned a Subaru liberty spec r-b an s13 and s15 silvia turbo, my next car choice had a lot of certain criteria to fulfil! Also my budget was reasonable but didn't stretch too far (I can't afford that Porsche 911 just yet)

For months I have been glued to the net researching and narrowing down my list. I considered an ss, an xr8, xr6 turbo even the 300c hemi. None of which ticked all the boxes.

My short list in the end included only one car - a Subaru liberty GT Sti. Only problem was it had to be white and not older than 06 cause I wanted flappy paddles. Four months of waiting and daily checking for one to become available was getting really frustrating so I decided to widen my search.

My partner actually mentioned the trd aurion to me. I knew of them but didn't realise they were supercharged. As soon as he said the word supercharged I got excited again.

So to cut a long and probably boring story short - I am now the proud owner of a 2007 TRD Aurion 3500sl

Purchased for a very reasonable price I must say for the amount of car I got.

I love it! It's got everything I wanted, leather, cruise control, good sound system, start button, bluetooth, sunroof and 241kw of fun!

It is silver which was my second choice but its not a big deal really. I have owned it for about a month now and have had the windows tinted and am thinking about new rims, not that the standard "19s are bad - not at all but a set of csa vanquish rims would be the shiit. After that I might beef up the exhaust...

My only concern is how do I connect my iPod? Does anyone know if an aftermarket kit exists? I may have to take it to an audio place or something but wouldn't mind having a go myself.

post-32122-0-77087200-1364472937_thumb.j

As for the iPod intergration;

http://www.gtacarkits.com/toyota_camry_2007_2011_car_kit.php

I think a couple of members here have them on their Aurions and work like a charm. Pulling the Headunit out to install is a sinch also :) head over to the Aurion FAQ section if you've got other queries.

And welcome :)