gen4 2000 super/turbo charger ????

TiiCee

The TRD camrys were the super 2gr

There were no Australian Camrys with the 2gr-fze.

The TRD Aurion was the only one and they were made in very limited numbers.

The TRD camrys were the super 2gr

TRD Aurion.

dam seems to be impossible to charge this car! >.<

You need to have the will, from what I see, you don't.

i do have the will , biggest thing stopping me is knowledge because i just got into cars!!! second is finances as i am a uni student ,casual worker. but the biggest thing is knowledge , i dont know where to buy the items or know what items will fit or not. but i am still googling/asking on here.

Edited by TiiCee

i do have the will , biggest thing stopping me is knowledge because i just got into cars!!! second is finances as i am a uni student ,casual worker. but the biggest thing is knowledge , i dont know where to buy the items or know what items will fit or not. but i am still googling/asking on here.

Clearly you want a performance car. My advice is to stick it out for a while in the camry. Don't spend unnecessary money on it. Save up your cash until you can afford a performance car......A camry is NOT a performance car

• Like 1

A camry is NOT a performance car

I know right...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpVIRHKy4is

I know right...

It's not. Like everything there is always an exception but the Camry isn't a performance car.

There is no doubt Tony's car is fast but how does it handle?

I know right...

It's not. Like everything there is always an exception but the Camry isn't a performance car.

There is no doubt Tony's car is fast but how does it handle?

From a first hand source, extremely well actually. That being said, it is what it is, a Camry.

I know right...

Yeah so with enough cash thrown at it any car can go fast..Hell I have even seen a video of a Honda civic doing the same to a GTR. In fact there is even a video of a 500 hp Hyundai excel getting around. All these modified cars going up against a bog stock GTR isnt impressive at all. I laugh as well at the fact that all of these races all start at 110+ upwards........Because below that speed they break into wheelspin and still the bog stock GTR dances off into the distance