Help needed !!! identify the part ?

Remon G

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum just need help identifying this part. I have a 07 Aurion zr6 which has the factory dvd/gps unit. I just installed the grom IPD3 aux and ipod kit it all works fine. I put the dash/center console back together after i put everything back together i noticed this part i am not sure if its part of the car if it is i am assuming its from the center console since its the only area i took apart or i was thinking it could some random part that fell out from the packaging here is a picture below. i alos checked to see if the cup holder door and all the center console doors open/close they all work :)

Thanks in advance

20130621_150728.jpg

20130621_150721.jpg

LOL the same thing fell off when I pulled my console and dash apart..... from mem it's part of the flip function of one of the flip open panels.

I think because there is one of those on each side of the panel loosing one dosn't effect it's operation.

Hey guys thanks for all your responses i suspected it had something to do with the flip covers as you can see the hook on one end but its all i am not too fussed everything works :)

hey guys dose anyone know where i can get a pair of those amazing tail lights n the picture above ?

the only way to get some of those tailights is to pay him a ridiculous amout because they are a custom build :)

hey guys dose anyone know where i can get a pair of those amazing tail lights n the picture above ?

the only way to get some of those tailights is to pay him a ridiculous amout because they are a custom build :)

And I thought my charge for this mod was very reasonable!

How much are you charging ?

well in that case

post-28135-0-17157800-1371974860_thumb.j

LOL your both in diff states? $250 in parts..... but I think shipping back and forth will make the mod not worth it.

i have a extra set of facelift style rear lights, carnt really mod them that much i dont think

Lol.. $250 is pretty reasonable in my book, considering they cost over $1000 here in New Zealand per set. Spare parts is a utter robbery I tell ya.