Fensport Comes To AUS

Danthuyer

Hey Guys,

Well most of you know, heard, seen, drooled over Fensport's 650 BHP AWD corolla !?!?

YES?

NO - WTF ARE YOU DOING!>!?!?!?

Well Anyway the owner of both the company and the car "Adrian Smith' landed in Brisbane last night about 8:45pm and came over to my place say g'day and catch up [its been a while since we last saw each other] :D

He will be staying with family down the gold coast but he will be coming up to brisbane regularly for other family/social comitments.

I will Be bringing Adrian out at some stage either on a Thursday night or a weekend cruise depending on his and my busy timetable.

So If anyone would like to come and have a chat him, then please come along :D

well it should be called a corolla hybrid or sumthing else considering it has a different motor in it!!! :P HHHHHHHhhhhhhMMMmmmmmmmm.......I think i might have to throw a 13B in my car and then see who's got the fastest rolla in the world!!! :P :P :D :lol: Small and easy to fit in the rollas engine bay!!!!LOL

HEHEHEHEHEEEE nahh it would be awsome but atm i am just planning on getting the rolla supercharged!!! But hey a 13B rolla would be a interesting idea!!! Not married yet but im about to get a dog so i guess all the money will be going to him for awhile!!!! :lol: :D

HEHEHEHEHEEEE nahh it would be awsome but atm i am just planning on getting the rolla supercharged!!! But hey a 13B rolla would be a interesting idea!!! Not married yet but im about to get a dog so i guess all the money will be going to him for awhile!!!! :lol:  :D

13B :rolleyes: should go a 20B :D

Wat video clip is that i dont think that i've seen that one before but would love to!!!!!Hey sumone post it up!!! PLEEAASSSEE!!! :blink:

i dun think i have the one Azza's talking about. only got the one from best motoring that has 2 AE86's (Trueno's or Levin's) VS a Skyline GTR-R34.

Wat video clip is that i dont think that i've seen that one before but would love to!!!!!Hey sumone post it up!!! PLEEAASSSEE!!! :blink:

i dun think i have the one Azza's talking about. only got the one from best motoring that has 2 AE82's (Trueno's or Levin's) VS a Skyline GTR-R34.

Aren't they the AE86s?

i dun think i have the one Azza's talking about. only got the one from best motoring that has 2 AE82's (Trueno's or Levin's) VS a Skyline GTR-R34.

Aren't they the AE86s?

Did i say AE82? :P :P :P

Yep, you're right... they were AE86's. my bad.

HEHEHEHEHE.......Well if its 86's and the Skyline i've seen that but i thought sumthing about it was familiar but when u said AE82 i was thinking that would be mad seening them take on a Skyline!!!LOL

Actually come to think of it i have the best motoring DVD under my desk!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaa i'll watch it now kekekeeee :lol::lol:

I got a short 1 min clip of the Fensport Corolla from the latest episode of Fifth Gear. Its cut out of a story about there 200mph project Lotus. Nothing too interesting, but if you want to see it in action....

If anyone wants it, its 6.6mb and high quality.

I don't have anyway to host it, so does anyone here want to?

well back to the original topic of ADRIAN!!!

I was thinking of the idea of interviewing Adrian whilst he is here.......so that he can right some of the trip off on business :D :D :D :D

anyway I am going to sit down and have coffee with adrian and also invite a couple of other QLD VIP's to come along for the chat.

Now what I would like from you guys+gals of this great commnity is some questions for us to ask Adrian.

Now please make them worth our while. think of some construtive questions about fensport and his car.

My girlfriend who is a court reporter will be kindly leanding us her services for the day and be taking down the interview in real time for us so once the interview is finished we can edit it and get it ob the forms here as quickly as possible

SOUND GOOD??????