Aussies vs Uruguay

lucio_libre

LMAO!!

Least to say, they fought hard but Kewell was a let off, not a single decent cross.....

Schwazer was the man of the match not because of penalties but on the normal and extra time...

save the SH&^ for australia!!! To make it to the world cup stage is already a reward...winning a game there is bonus :)

We have too many old players I think. We need some more young ones to step up into the National team. Notice how the other teams have a mixture of both young and old... we're mostly old although i think our Under 21 team is doing pretty well at International level. Good signs for the future.

It's a joy to see Australia in the world cup finally, especially after those dissapointing results in the previous qualifiers. It'll be an even better to joy to see them compete against the best in the world, whether they win or lose. I'll be waiting eagerly to see how the groups are formed. Let's hope we don't get put amongst the likes of Brazil, Germany, Italy, Spain, England, etc. But they'd be great matches to watch anyway.

One thing for sure though, is that our defence needs work on to stand a chance against any of these guys.

thank *** we got a new coach =D hence why we won... i heard the new coach is from south africa =D

stupid old one didnt know wat he was doing

Probably the reason you won!!! B)

ooooooooooo yeahhh

GO KOREA ~!!  :D  :D  :D .........

:ph34r:

Korea were strong, but now we've got their coach :P

hope he can take us to the Semis though I doubt we we will not have the huge home advantage Korea had at the last world cup

We have too many old players I think. We need some more young ones to step up into the National team. Notice how the other teams have a mixture of both young and old... we're mostly old although i think our Under 21 team is doing pretty well at International level. Good signs for the future.

It's a joy to see Australia in the world cup finally, especially after those dissapointing results in the previous qualifiers. It'll be an even better to joy to see them compete against the best in the world, whether they win or lose. I'll be waiting eagerly to see how the groups are formed. Let's hope we don't get put amongst the likes of Brazil, Germany, Italy, Spain, England, etc. But they'd be great matches to watch anyway.

One thing for sure though, is that our defence needs work on to stand a chance against any of these guys.

You can't reallye scape from the BIG names coz they will be SEED teams, so they are allocated to each group.

Yeah, BigBum. The defence definately needs some work. They are too old and bloody slow ~~