Rear Roof Spoiler - UK

hi guys,

just wondering if this rear roof spoiler will fit onto the corollas here?? It's a genuine spoiler from toyota in the uk. U reckon $230-250 (unpainted and shipped) is worth it??

post-1391-1131789309_thumb.jpg

I could be very wrong, but you can get that spoiler through TTE. I'm guessing that it would fit without any problems as there really isn't any difference with the rear door in any Corolla of this series wherever it is in the world. I think Bate's Corolla Rally car uses this spoiler.

I wish I had seen this before fitting my factory-lookin' aussie Corolla spoiler.

hi guys,

just wondering if this rear roof spoiler will fit onto the corollas here?? It's a genuine spoiler from toyota in the uk. U reckon $230-250 (unpainted and shipped) is worth it??

I could be very wrong, but you can get that spoiler through TTE. I'm guessing that it would fit without any problems as there really isn't any difference with the rear door in any Corolla of this series wherever it is in the world. I think Bate's Corolla Rally car uses this spoiler.

I wish I had seen this before fitting my factory-lookin' aussie Corolla spoiler.

Sweeet. yeh i found it on ebay and i think it looks awesome. how can i contact TTE for a quote??

or as an alternative you could simply get the C-One wing tips and attach them to your stock spoiler .......

Here is one northy prepared earlier ;) ;) ;)

c_one_wings.jpg

cheers

Bill

or as an alternative you could simply get the C-One wing tips and attach them to your stock spoiler .......

c_one_wings.jpg

cheers

Bill

Good luck trying to source them, pretty sure its all over for them.. got myself a set a long time ago and pretty sure the wing tips are done in production terms.. copies possibly... they look better molded on like the tte ones

c_one_wings.jpg

cheers

Bill

Good luck trying to source them, pretty sure its all over for them.. got myself a set a long time ago and pretty sure the wing tips are done in production terms.. copies possibly... they look better molded on like the tte ones

Ig-x has em when i asked Benson 2 weeks ago

c_one_wings.jpg

cheers

Bill

Ig-x has em when i asked Benson 2 weeks ago

does he carry a set in stock, when i was in hong kong at the TRD/TOM's store they didn't have any in stock and the guys said they never do, was a 4 week wait, im sure that there is still stock around just a matter of finding it.

hi guys,

Got a reply from TTE...

EUR161.67 for the Spoiler

EUR170 for freight

This roughly translates to about AUD500-AUD600 for the part and I'm certain that it needs to be painted...

Ouch...

hi guys,

Got a reply from TTE...

EUR161.67 for the Spoiler

EUR170 for freight

This roughly translates to about AUD500-AUD600 for the part and I'm certain that it needs to be painted...

Ouch...

Maybe STEVE can get this item cheaper for us if anyone else is interested in a group buy????

I know I like this spoiler

Hands off the spoiler! Its mine! If i don't get it I'm going to shut down the production of the cheap Power FC's that i churn out from my desk at work!

And I'll press the little button that'll turn Northy's, Xooms and Ev_50's cars into AE82s.