WTB: Corolla diecast model car (2005 face lifted)

I am so glad I created this post! :D

A very big and special thanks must go to Paradox for all your research and investigation.

I would prefer a face lifted diecast model to match my pride and joy but those RunX

minitures from eBay that Miss Hdache found look cool as well (especially in black!) :P

Hopefully the J-Collection ones come through! :D

Edited by Cheeky Age

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found this through eBay yet the description on the model says its a 2001 model???

That would have been in Europe in 2001 ... the facelift model we get is updated from that, e.g. the teardrops on the headlights.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still working on it - put in a number of calls to model manufacturers and not getting many back.

I'll keep putting pressure on for everyone but it's starting to look doubtful :angry:

I'm still working on it - put in a number of calls to model manufacturers and not getting many back.

I'll keep putting pressure on for everyone but it's starting to look doubtful  :angry:

Thanks for keeping up to date with this paradox.

Hopefully u will get some responses soon!

The more the merrier in the diecast hunt - even if you hit the same manufacturers it just makes the demand seem higher.

I'm still getting no responses :(

Monday I'll start making some more calls to a couple of other manufacturers.

The Alpimodels place looks cool...I just wish they had the 5 door in black :(

Thanks for providing the link and info Paradox.

The minichamps model that Dennis has shown us look like the same brand featured on the Alpimodels site yet different design and colour.

Any more info as to where u found that one Dennis?

Edited by Cheeky Age

I called Canberra Toyota looking for them. The spare parts guys said he's never seen or heard of them.

He did know about the remote controlled sportivo's but said they were cheap rubbish and not worth $80.

Probably only said that cos he didnt have one to sell me... ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For the Sydney guys and girls there is a little asian video/RC car and model shop in the CHESTERHILL main street.....I have come across a few other rare models of cars but yes i have seen a pre&face-lift model dun ask me what brand they are though!!!! :blink: Aslo the old ladies and men arnt too helpful with what the car is; anyway i had to point to my car and ask them did they have anything like that!!! The guy said no but while looking around i came across one hidden away behind a few other boxes!!!!!So go there and try your luck!!! :D

Nice find RunX :D

Did you end up buying anything?

Would love to grab more details on this asian hobby store.....are you able to provide the name of the store and it's address ???

I'll go there this arvo if I get the chance! :P

Edited by Cheeky Age

Yeah thanks for that RunX.

If you can post the Addy of the store it would be much appreciated :)

I really want to get the face lifted model so I can put it up on my work computer and dream about driving it until I get the actual car delivered :)

• Join The Club

Join the Toyota Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

• Latest Postings

1. 6

Front parking sensors

2. 0

Cruise Control Not Engaging

3. 0

Head Unit with Apple CarPlay

4. 4

Toyota Corolla 2012 zre152 4 speed automatransmission issue

5. 0

2007 - Floor mat

6. 4