• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

most makes have their issues.

MAF sensors and coolant temp senders in VW's and Audi's

MAF sensors, bosch relay's, 3rd cylinder lean-out on subaru's

XR6 turbo's with motor's assembled with NO HEADGASKET!

Oil useage on Gen3 LS1 holdens

Clutch cables on SSS pulsars

early broken timing belts on Barina's causing bent valves

etc etc etc etc

the oil usage on the LS1 holden has been fixed now

it was due to the piston not fitting in the block and it was rocking side to side (wich is not a good thing LOL)

in some cases it was so lose you could take the head off grab the piston and rock it with your bare hands

haha i hate it when something goes wrong and you cant ind it and its something so SIMPLE lol

you should have checked the fuses first hehe

oh well everything is sweet now thats all that matters

LS1 oil usage was due to the blocks being bored incorrectly. The 3rd piston back on either bank had the bores out of round therfore major piston slap and rings not sealing properly.

To fix it was nearly a 40 thou overbore. You'd think Holden would have fixed it straight away instead of letting it affect who knows how many engines.

LS1 oil usage was due to the blocks being bored incorrectly. The 3rd piston back on either bank had the bores out of round therfore major piston slap and rings not sealing properly.

To fix it was nearly a 40 thou overbore. You'd think Holden would have fixed it straight away instead of letting it affect who knows how many engines.

exactly what i said mate just not as technical

...instead of using your brain and doing a little research before posting... you SPAM expecting to be spoonfed...

There's still a little bit of life left in my spoon from the twinspam forums, so here you go... can you figure out what a RSM is from this? http://images.google.com.au/images?hl=en&q=RSM&sa=N&tab=wi

no? I'll bet a search for RSM on almost any performance car forum will reveal what a RSM is aswell...

as for the spammer allegation... here's some of what I see every afternoon on here from you:

post-148-1133418174_thumb.jpg

just because i reply to alot of topics doesnt mean im spamming

everything i reply has something to do wtih the topic

every topic i post in i put a watch on it when somone posts i get an e-mail

when i get home from work i then reply to all the topics then i get oflline again

that would be why my name comes up to so many topics beacuse i reply o everythng straight away then i go again

whats the big deal

there is 1 guy i know on here hes been a member for 2 weeks and already has over 600 posts why isnt he copping any criticism

whenever i get online i see his name listed in a big line too

your problem is i speak my mind its only the people who dont know me in person complaining, everyone on here that knows me in person doesnt have a problem with me cus they know im laid back and a pretty cheery bloke, who loves a good laugh, and ill admit i dont know a hell of alot about cars ( well rollas to be more precise) or computers so i ask alot of questions SO DEAL WITH IT

stop singleing me out ive had enough of it im not the only 1 that asks alot of dumb questions plenty of people on this forum do

just because i reply to alot of topics doesnt mean im spamming

everything i reply has something to do wtih the topic

every topic i post in i put a watch on it  when somone posts i get an e-mail

when i get home from work i then reply to all the topics then i get oflline again

that would be why my name comes up to so many topics beacuse i reply o everythng straight away then i go again

whats the big deal

there is 1 guy i know on here hes been a member for 2 weeks and already has over 600 posts  why isnt he copping any criticism

whenever i get online i see his name listed in a big line too

your problem is i speak my mind  its only the people who dont know me in person complaining, everyone on here that knows me in person doesnt have a problem with me cus they know im laid back and a pretty cheery bloke, who loves a good laugh, and ill admit i dont know a hell of alot about cars ( well rollas to be more precise) or computers so i ask alot of questions SO DEAL WITH IT

stop singleing me out ive had enough of it im not the only 1 that asks alot of dumb questions plenty of people on this forum do

i'm actually subconsciously skipping your posts. hahaaha.

but this one caught my eye.

u THINK u are pretty laid back and cheery. if u really were, u wouldn't really take offense to someone as homo as rollamods.

your problem is u have no respect for this place. u don't make your posts easy to read. and when ppl do read it. it's usually a question with an answer that can be found in 30seconds.

u're getting singled out because u're just consistently annoying. perhaps learn some etiquette, stop being so arrogant when others say something like "hey stop doing this", be humble enough to reflect on it and accept it.

be a bit more considerate, mate. no one lashes out for nothing.

and i dont lash out for nothing either mate

im not lashing out im just defending myself

and what do you mean no respect for this site

there was hardly any cruise scene for sydney in this forum till RunX and i came along

besides i keep gettting told to ignore it then why cant you guys do the same

anyways im over it so just leave it alone

i dont post as often as some people do, i just post all at the same time in a smaller period of time thats all

:) cheers

fighting on the internet is childish so if you going to do it, then do it in a childish manner.....

"I CHALLENGE YOU TO A POKEMON BATTLE!!!!" :P

Any way back on topic, Vitagen good to hear the stivo is back in action

yeah ideas and designs

sorry sunny asked me to post in here so i did LOL

What do you call this????????????

If Sunny asked you to jump off a cliff and post ridiculously uninformative stuff like you do....would you???? :blink:

Mate just give the "I've gotta post in this topic or that topic cause somebody else did" a break. <_<

Guys this only one example and if you feel offended by this then you may be doing the same. :o

If you have something constructive or have a legit question to ask then please ask or just simply read. ;)

Those of us here who have considerate mechanical ability and knowledge can see through those who "claim to know a lot" by what you post and the manner in which you post. ;)

Please lets keep this forum 100% informative about our cars and also make it easy to find the answer to your question without having to wade through pages of sh!te to find a snippet of what your looking for. :D

Thank you

Silvabullit. :D

OMFG

dude you got problems this argument is over, unlike obviously you i dont hold grudges and incanse you havent noticed my posts have DROPPED RIGHT DOWN the last few days isnt that what you wanted, what do you want now a blow job or something <_<

besides its mine and sunnies post so if i wanna post in it i WILL :D

also is your winging about me all the time informative i think not so just drop it :rolleyes: