initial d stage 4

after the cuppucino is the lan evo's again.... and they almost got into a fight etc.... rx7 fd has a facelift

current challengers are honda s2000 and a r34 gtr

Yeah, I hate those bastards ........lan evo

I like those middle age men~....respect them haha

Edited by Cooley

seems like takumi's learning more about the wrx too!

i like how he goes, "i know the weakness of AWD! it is this!" and then drifts around the corner, but i still dont quite get it. someone care to explain? is it that an awd cant drift as fast as a rwd???

seems like takumi's learning more about the wrx too!

i like how he goes, "i know the weakness of AWD! it is this!" and then drifts around the corner, but i still dont quite get it. someone care to explain? is it that an awd cant drift as fast as a rwd???

yer i dunno

im yet to watch stage 4 ... anyone got it and can burn to CD for me?? ill pay for postage + CD

PM me cheers:)

I'm assuming because the AE86 drifts, it loses it speed at that time. Even with Takumi's aagressive entry speed.

Whereas the WRX will have more traction throughout the entire corner, hence more speed.. ?

I've got all of them until the episode 20, and AFAIK that's the latest one.

And unless you're a really patient person, I don't think you'd want to watch these last few episodes until you have the next few. ;)