DUMP THE BITCH

eddy_torrezz

after being told numerous amounts of times that i needed to lower it.

i did.

today i finally decided on the springs i wanted and had the extra cash to do it.

so went and saw the guy i spoke to w hile back and funnily enough he had time to do it on the spot.

so now my baby is low (kings superlows).

handles 1000 times better than it did

looks excellent

stiffer ride but i dont mind it. feels so much better cant belive i waited so long to do it.

no scrubbing

and i dont know why but no vibration anymore when around 100kms on the freeway.

will post a pic soon.

Yeah thats what im talking about! Mine are going on on wednesday! I cant wait!!!

u getting superlows corzza??

where and how much ?? im trying to find a place in sydney for under $400 for install + springs

you know BANGN on the forum?

well i bought them off him he sent them over from melbourne and im getting them fitted at spin city on wed. Im not sure where you can get them here. Try pedders?

im getting mine fitted for nothing as i bought my rims and tyres from them so they gonna do it all in one for me

i had mine fitted 4 days ago at suspension city in north melbourne.. 320 :lol:

i agree above 100 km/h less shaking.

son of a bitch.

thats where i had mine done. :angry:

oh well whats $30 at the end of the day.

the cars lowered now and thats the main thing.

i had mine fitted 4 days ago at suspension city in north melbourne.. 320 :lol:

i agree above 100 km/h less shaking.

did ya go superlows aswel?

I have had superlows on my car for nearly 2years now and ill just let u know that..........Initially they are excellent!!!!! But on the stock shocks and a few merry trips through very notorious mountainous, windy and bumpy roads in the Sydney Royal national park....My shocks are starting to feel it...Big time!!! It will be time for new shocks soon i just wish that around the same time they brought out the springs for our cars they could have brought out some "short travel shocks" as well Damn it!!! :P Also after a while the kings have the tendency to sag alittle!!!!! <_<

Lol should have told us, and i woulda gotten it for u for 320 as well =D i just went in and said i heard a few corolla dudes come in and got quoted for 320 and the guy just went... ok u can have it for 320 as well :lol:

nah i went low kings, the owner of suspension city said to me, superlows its more really for looks a tad less for handling, so i went with lows. Also the fact that if i lower my car too much, ill end up locking it on the street, which id hate to do especially in the maribyrnong area. :lol:

yeah he said the same to me and also said that superlows were a harder ride.

but....

ive got 215/45/17 tyres and theres no hint of scrubbing at all.

drove it the exact way i normally do the last 2 days and no issues with speedhumps parking near gutters or semi steep drive ways.

handles like a dream isnt as bouncy went hitting bumps and ****.

looks even better than the lows wouldve.

cant say im unsatisfied. but ill have to wait till there fully settled because they might come down another 3 to 5 mil.

and being i have a twin sub box in the boot that back will be the issue if it drops much more.

but all in all gotta say it looks the goods and im spewing i didnt do it earlier.

have tried to post the pix but this site wont let me at the moment says 0 global space left for pix.

so i dont know what the issue is. but some one fix it quick cause i wanna show it off lol

Might do that at a later stage. i just wanna get my ride down. I mean when the shocks need replacing il do that but that will be in a while seeing as its new!

how much is a set of shocks .. such as KYB or monroe or pedders sports ryders etc? i dont wanna pay heaps of money.. but dont want the harshness of just springs wiht stock shocks

Yeah thats what im talking about! Mine are going on on wednesday! I cant wait!!!

u getting superlows corzza??

where and how much ?? im trying to find a place in sydney for under $400 for install + springs

Romp,

I know Bigo's will lower with Kings for $350.00

I'm going there after I get my body kit

sweet .. il check em out ...

Corzza - wanna meet up one day and show me ur ride? i wanna see what superlows are like :)

No worries how about this weekend maybe

ill be going up the coast this weekend mate .. maybe just after xmas