DUMP THE BITCH

eddy_torrezz

• 3 months later...

Hi Guyz,

is it better to lower the car or get 17 or 18 inch rims with low profile tyres? I've got the worst driveway steepness and many cars get scrapped...i'm worried bout humps, kerb to road entry points etc.

I'm runnin a stock Tivo 05

Hi Guyz,

is it better to lower the car or get 17 or 18 inch rims with low profile tyres? I've got the worst driveway steepness and many cars get scrapped...i'm worried bout humps, kerb to road entry points etc.

I'm runnin a stock Tivo 05

getting bigger rims with low profile tyres doesnt make ur car any lower mate.. in fact it will be slightly higher off the ground and you will still have a 4WD gap between ur guard and the tyre

only my oppionon, but i think that it makes the car look even higher with low pro's and bigger rims. Like granted the car is lower to the ground (fractional) but the gap between the tyre and body just looks stupid without being lowered... Just my 2 cents

Also be carefull with the legality with 18" rims, i know NSW has strict rules in regards to bigger diameter/width. I'm pretty sure its 2" diamater and 1" wider... Also insurance will have a say in this as well

would super lows be illegal on a stock 05 stivo or wat? wouldent it be tooOoo loww :lol:

as long as a coke can can fit under your car its fine... actually its less than a coke can...

coke can = 120mm..

legal is 100mm

• 2 weeks later...

Hey i was wondering since you guys put on super lows. Does your car have negative camber in the front wheels?

do u mean positive camber? i.e. corrected by putting in negative 1 or 2 degree camber bolts

Well my aim is to get back to 0 camber to stop tyre wear. I have got super lows and whiteline camber bolts on my rolla.

Well the camber bolts dont seem to be working and i was wondering if there is an inexpensive solution to fix it?