WANTED! 2005 Corolla Sportivo projector lights

Hi all! I am despretely seeking projector headlights for my 2005 Sportivo Black Jet!

I have searched Ebay and almost everywere I can think of, but I have had no luck.

I recentely installed HID kits to both my driving and fog lights and projector lights

will finish the job awesomely!

Please feel free to reply with any info that you may have on this part.

Also I'd like to say thank you for the great forum you guys have created and I'm

honoured to be a part of it!

Merry X-Mas and Happy New Year !

P.S. Keep those lead feet light these holidays :lol: The uniforms are out in force!

Kind regards....................

Edited by BlAcK JeT

There is no projector light made for our model corolla, which is a shame really. I've been searching all over also, no luck here man.

Thanks Danz, I'll let ya know if I hear anything.

JDM Rollas are available with HID from factory. :) :) :)

Someone know how to get them from Japan ? :( :( :(

you probably do not want them after finding out how much they cost about $1,500 a set. they are not halo not projector and not self levelling.

you probably do not want them after finding out how much they cost about $1,500 a set. they are not halo not projector and not self levelling.

I'd buy them at that price if I knew were to get them from, but I'm shore that JDM don't make

them for the 05 model.

US model headlights and yes they won't fit ;)

if u get a bonnet, bumper and front grille, those headlights should fit. the front fender panels are the same as the pre-facelift ones. not sure if the facelift stivo has the same front fender panels, but from wat i remember i think it does.

hence the altis conversion. those projector lights come in RHD and LHD, too.

I'd buy them at that price if I knew were to get them from, but I'm shore that JDM don't make

them for the 05 model.

05 JDM runX does come with HID. they even have an option for "smart" entry, where by the key stays in the pocket and u push a button on the door handle, the car locks/unlocks.

and heck, even TRD JP sells HID kits these days.

Altis front end conversion, I think that is a better way of doing exterior modifications. U do the whole lot, headlight, grill, bumper and bonnet. Probably cost less than local items if it were the same parts you're after.

You may also be able to grab matching sideskirts with your chosen Altis bodykit front bumper, I think it would fit.

So just like what Shao said, do altis conversion and throw in projector while you're at it.

Altis front end conversion, I think that is a better way of doing exterior modifications. U do the whole lot, headlight, grill, bumper and bonnet. Probably cost less than local items if it were the same parts you're after.

You may also be able to grab matching sideskirts with your chosen Altis bodykit front bumper, I think it would fit.

So just like what Shao said, do altis conversion and throw in projector while you're at it.

Hmmm sounds like a plan BUT I don't want to change her body, I find her sexy as she is :rolleyes:

Well as an employee of Toyota I'll see what I might be able to do through them, who knows maybe with

enough demand for them we may be able to get someone to design and manufacture them.

Wouldn't that be awesome!

them for the 05 model.

a member here asked me about it about 2 weeks ago so i did some checking and found that price. here is the hid http://toyota.jp/corollarunx/x_hidselection/

Edited by kcorro

a member here asked me about it about 2 weeks ago so i did some checking and found that price. here is the hid http://toyota.jp/corollarunx/x_hidselection/

Ok I cliked on the link but I had jut one little problem, no speaka da Japanesa :D

theres a point where... black ... is just too black for your car dude =D

( lets compare our cars at the next melbourne meet. :lol: )

you dont want to go invisible on truckies :huh:

but yea i like your idea of making it completely one colour.... why not try a custom head light paint job, a handfull of people have done it to their corolla's (usually pre facelift) why dont you give it a go.

B)

it's funny to read posts over here sometimes, We're all so tired of the same damn headlights and taillghts forsale everywhere, from our point of view you guys have all the hot looking bodys/upgrades

here's my latest, full custom thanks to another member

BIO_112905_002.jpg

Edited by JCTurbo

theres a point where... black ... is just too black for your car dude =D

( lets compare our cars at the next melbourne meet. :lol: )

you dont want to go invisible on truckies :huh:

but yea i like your idea of making it completely one colour.... why not try a custom head light paint job, a handfull of people have done it to their corolla's (usually pre facelift) why dont you give it a go.

B)

I like to be different from the rest, I rekon she looks sexy and mean at the same time!

But ye I'd love to go to the next meet, how do I know when it is?