GROUP BUY TRD SUSPENSION

SuperDave

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A check on the nzpost track & trace system tells me that these parcels left NZ on May 8th and that they are "in transit to destination country".

I presume that this means thay have been held up at the Sydney Postal Centre Customs Branch.

Sadly, this is not uncommon.

I have sent the tracking numbers to those organising this buy for them to follow through.

We've never lost a parcel to Australia but siometimes it's a matter of sit & wait.

The alternative, using DHL FEDEX etc..., would have cost an additional $90 per item.

Is there some sort of reference we can use to chase this up.

We know the shipment left NZ on the 8th May and the assumption is that it is stuck in customs in Australia but do we know this for sure.

Knowing Aust post it could be in India for all I know.

Is there some sort of reference we can use to chase this up.

We know the shipment left NZ on the 8th May and the assumption is that it is stuck in customs in Australia but do we know this for sure.

Knowing Aust post it could be in India for all I know.

we are working on tracking them down, as its an NZ Post -> Aus Post its not as easy as just putting the numbers into a website..

just from experience...

my friend who bought stuff (notebook) from ebay or stuff mail from other country's using DHL and all...

they just throw the notebook in the front door... luckily no1 picked it up and ran off

just wondering will they do the same for the strut bars?

just from experience...

my friend who bought stuff (notebook) from ebay or stuff mail from other country's using DHL and all...

they just throw the notebook in the front door... luckily no1 picked it up and ran off

no there is sombody at the delivery address during work hrs all the time, plus it has to be signed for

just from experience...

no there is sombody at the delivery address during work hrs all the time, plus it has to be signed for

o then its fine i guess..

but the signing part is bull...

all the parcel r suppose to be signed.. if there are insurance and all..

it never happened to my frds and i...

we are working on tracking them down, as its an NZ Post -> Aus Post its not as easy as just putting the numbers into a website..

All I'm saying is its been a long wait. Not anybodys fault but I want to be sure that the goods are in Australian Customs. If they are in the customs possession then thats good.

I just don't want to be waiting all this time to find out it been lost in transit.

So some sort of confirmation from customs would be good. I'm happy to make the call myself as long as I get some sort if idenfication/reference I can give them.

just from experience...

hrrmm same with my stuff it seems to be only auspost bastards that do that i ordered rays long racing nuts and i work full time so... i went home one day and it was there my bro said that they left it on my front door and went and when he went to go out he saw it and put it in da house for me soooo just be carful cuz there are dodgie workers out there. Usally if no one answers the home they should put a piece of paper saying that its at the post office and u gotta pick it up.

Steve,

I've had issue's with Aust Post international at Sydney before. It's nothing new for things to be returned to the source for no apparent reason.

We've used the postal service for almost all of our worldwide deliveries for a number of years. It's a lot cheaper than DHL, FEDEX etc... Slower, yes. But much cheaper.

In 10 years we've lost 1 parcel only - a cap we sent to the states. That's not a bad record so we continue to use them with confidence.

Nevertheless we have certainly had issues with Auspost and the time it takes to process & deliver overseas consignments there.

But they've always got there. This is the first time we've had anything returned to us. But we don't know why.

WE do know that the packages were addressed correctly and that the delivery address is a business that is manned daily - ironically only a couple of doors away from the local Post Office - so there ought to have been no difficulties here.

NZ Post can tell me when the packages left NZ & arrived in Sydney. But that's as much data as they get from Auspost.

Your own guys have tried to get information from Auspost but have been denied it.

We'll just have to sit it out until the packages arrive back here. Unfortunately the return is by surface mail so it could be up to a couple of weeks from whenever they sent them before we receive them here.

Will keep you posted. Oops, no pun intended.

Very disappointing! I understand that these things happen but the goods should have been tracked from beginning to end by someone. If the organizer couldn’t be bothered then they should have posted the reference/tracking number so the purchaser can do it.

I assume that there be no additional cost imposed on Sydney purchasers to resend.

Very disappointing! I understand that these things happen but the goods should have been tracked from beginning to end by someone. If the organizer couldn’t be bothered then they should have posted the reference/tracking number so the purchaser can do it.

I assume that there be no additional cost imposed on Sydney purchasers to resend.

its been tracked as best we can mate, all we get are the tracking slips from NZ post, if Aus Post dont give us the tracking numbers then what can we do.....

Whats done is done.

Can we all agree lets all do what we can to ensure when the goods come back from NZ that this doesn't happen again.

If you cannot get a tracking number the second time please post the phone number you are calling I am happy to call them every hour until get a tracking number from them.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing yet. NZ Post cannot reference any information from AusPost. So we have no idea where these things are right now. They have initiated a formal search procedure for me.

In reality, all consignments that go undelivered are returned by the cheapest means which means surface mail. This is likely to take 2 to 3 weeks so we're still within the timeframe that it would conceivably take for these items to arrive back here.

My experiences of the search process is that the goods usually turn up before the 'official' information does.

Will keep you posted.

Ok guys i receieved 2 letters from NZ post yesterday asking me 2 complete forms n send them back.

I have done this and i popped them in the mail today.

See the letters and filled in forms below ....

Thanks for pushing from your end Bruce ...

So has NZ post confirmed if they are going to recieve the items yet ?

trd_doc1a.jpg

trd_doc1b.jpg

trd_doc2a.jpg

trd_doc2b.jpg