great news bill!!!

thanks for all wat ur doing for us !!

Thanks to Bruce as well for pushing things on the NZ side of things as well

great news bill!!!

thanks for all wat ur doing for us !!

Thanks to Bruce as well for pushing things on the NZ side of things as well

Yer thanks guys for all the effort and time put into tracking it down

No thanks to NZPost or AUPost for being incompetent

That's an enquiry started by NZ Post because they have no information whatsoever.

It's an absolute mystery to me why it is that between them & AUS Post they cannot marry up the outward consignment note # with the return #.

It appears to be an AUS Post issue as they're the ones with holding the information.

Bill, I'd suggest you hound your local PO with the original consignment note #'s. Try & talk to whoever it was that told you they were being returned.

The NZ Post enquiry will get to the bottom of it but may take some time.

Well lets keep our fingers crossed that Aus or NZ post can get thier crap together and find all the missing stuff. Big thamks to Bruce for helping out from his end and for Bill threatening violence with a homus covered kebab. Sorry to all who are waiting for their stuff but as you can see it's out of our hands.

We are trying to do our best and as soon as we know something we'll let you know :D

Cheers SB :)

That's an enquiry started by NZ Post because they have no information whatsoever.

It's an absolute mystery to me why it is that between them & AUS Post they cannot marry up the outward consignment note # with the return #.

It appears to be an AUS Post issue as they're the ones with holding the information.

Bill, I'd suggest you hound your local PO with the original consignment note #'s. Try & talk to whoever it was that told you they were being returned.

The NZ Post enquiry will get to the bottom of it but may take some time.

Hi Bruce,

I have done this already .... pretty much the way it works in aus is it his customs for importation clearance. Then from there it goes to an Aust post distribution centre ... This is as far as our packages got ... they sat at the distribution centre for 2 weeks for some unknown reason and were then sent back ...

What this means is well the post office hasnt even seen the package so they cant help me at all ... already been down their and harrassed them.

When i rang the head off for aust post and i spoke 2 both their domestic customer service & their international customer service both gave me the exact information:

"As this was sent by normal post our systems dont store why we would have sent this back. The only thing we can tell you is when it landed and when it left" .... Very useful huh :angry:

So this is where they tell me their will be a aust post sticker stuck on the package and i will need that sticker and the form you filled out bruce to post the packages (the addressed to sticker on the box) and i need to lodge a complaint ...

Now this is a bit of egg and chicken considering if they are sending it back 2 u via the slowest/cheapest means possible and NZ post has no idea wats going on i dunno how aust post is expecting me 2 get those 2 pieces of info in a timely fashion ....

Anyway keep us updated from your end but the way it stands from this end i dont have a leg to stand on without those 2 pieces of info on the packages and so i need 2 wait till they arrive at ur end....

cheers

Bill

Bill, I imagine if they can tell you when it left they should also be able to tell you a consignment note #.

I know you will already have asked this but perhaps it's worth another go. Sometimes just getting a different person on the other end of the phone brings a better response.

Bruce,

Its been 5 months now.

Given the delays in the shipment of the goods I think it be in the best interest of all that you arrange a new shipment to go out to the Sydney purchasers ASAP.

The liability of the shipment should not fall on the purchasers therefore what I am suggesting is that new sway bars go out to Sydney purchasers while you track down the old ones that were sent out.

How long do we wait to we deem the good lost?

What do other Sydney purchasers think?

Bruce,

Its been 5 months now.

Given the delays in the shipment of the goods I think it be in the best interest of all that you arrange a new shipment to go out to the Sydney purchasers ASAP.

The liability of the shipment should not fall on the purchasers therefore what I am suggesting is that new sway bars go out to Sydney purchasers while you track down the old ones that were sent out.

How long do we wait to we deem the good lost?

What do other Sydney purchasers think?

sorry mate thats not an option as bruce no longer deals with the TRD products...

Ok so if the shipment is lost you and Silver will be refunding us our money correct?

Keep in mind this mate we paid Corey Peter North and Brenden Adler these are the people the Department of Fair Trading will be contacting not Bruce.

Edited by GAZOOM

so wat is an option then Corey?

i understand bruce/bill has been trying to go out of their way to get this nekuf mess sorted out,

but there has someone has to be actively chasing this up, not when they have some free time or whenver they can .

it has to be done as a PRIORITY.

this is not just a small shipment, not to be noticed.

Garry and all the rest of us been have paitienly waiting .

so please we need some answers .

Garry, we are all frustrated by this but there is nothing we can do. Quite franctly neither can fair trading until a positive trace is made on the packages. If they go missing fair trading will be looking at Australia Post rather then Northy and Bren. We cannot do anything until the packages turn up or a positive trace is found. That sucks but that's the way it is.

We are all frustrated and would just like our bits and pieces but we need to be patient. Some times these things happen. No one is trying to take you for a ride here. There are many others here in the same boat as you. Just chill and wait until they get to Bruce again so we at least know where they are.

I have just spoken to NZ Post. The enquiry system is a cumbersome one. No doubt you'll be as surprised as I am that in today's day & age this is all conducted by post, not email.

They received the addressee's acknowledgements back only yesterday.

An enquiry notice has been served on AUS Post and the anticipated date of response is July 7th.

Will keep you posted.

Bruce

No one is trying to take you for a ride here.

I don't think for a second that anyone is taking us for a ride but I do think there is a lack of incentive or motivation to get this matter resolved.

Especially now that Bruce "DOES NOT DEAL WITH TRD PRODUCTS ANYMORE"

but we need to be patient.

I don't think anyone here can blame me for my patience running thin at this stage into the game.

Ok so if the shipment is lost you and Silver will be refunding us our money correct?

Keep in mind this mate we paid Corey Peter North and Brenden Adler these are the people the Department of Fair Trading will be contacting not Bruce.

mate i can understand that your ****** off/frustrated/angry but we just have to wait and see what Aus Post/NZ Post come back with, also dont start with this Department of Fair Trading stuff cause its not going to get us anywhere because as Dylan said they will be looking at Aus Post for this if it goes that far, also your not the only ones waiting for stuff as the brisbane order was incomplete and we have been waiting to see what shows up in Syd before we take it any further.

Corey

also dont start with this Department of Fair Trading stuff cause its not going to get us anywhere

I am reminding you that I do not have a leg to stand on with Bruce but I do have an internet banking transfer receipts for a transaction I made between me and you. With the posts on this forum I think I have a strong case to stand on with the Department of fair Tradings. Let me just give you some advise it is in your best interest to have this resolved.

also your not the only ones waiting for stuff as the brisbane order was incomplete

Corey

This does not make me feel any better.

I can assure you it is not my intention to have to resort to this kind of action. So I will wait till the 7th at this stage

Edited by GAZOOM

I am reminding you that I do not have a leg to stand on with Bruce

That's correct. We were asked to provide a product & mail it to a given address. We've done that & can verify each step in the process. Our responsibility ended when the goods were accepted at the post office.

but I do have an internet banking transfer receipts for a transaction I made between me and you. With the posts on this forum I think I have a strong case to stand on with the Department of fair Tradings. Let me just give you some advise it is in your best interest to have this resolved.

It seems that the words "group buy" have been dropped from the equation here.

I think you need to lighten up here. It's been exactly 10 weeks since we received instructions to proceed with the order. It's been approximately 6 weeks since we sent the goods and 4 weeks since we discovered there were issues. Not 5 months as you've suggested.

The wheels turn slowly in sorting these issues out. I've spent an hour on the telephone today. The NZ Post people have explained the process to me and given me the date of July 7th for an answer.

There is nothing to be gained from hounding the people who are working for us on this any more than we are already doing.

My realistic expectation is that the goods will turn up within that time. Let's keep a lid on it until at least then.

Corey, this is the 1st I've heard about the Brisbane consignment. Please explain what's missing. All consignments were correct when they left here.

Ok guys i spent a bit of this afternoon on the phone with austpost and basically where the conversation has ended is i am going to submit an investigation form on monday even though i dont have all the information they originally requested i.e. the reason stuck on the box as to why it was sent back and the original sending information attached to the box when bruce first sent the packages ....

Bill, I imagine if they can tell you when it left they should also be able to tell you a consignment note #.

I know you will already have asked this but perhaps it's worth another go. Sometimes just getting a different person on the other end of the phone brings a better response.

Regarding the consignment note #'s for the 2 packages bruce basically they have been sent back to NZ with the same CC numbers assigned to them when u shipped them here (the two starting with CC1525... that you pm'ed to corey a little while back)

I have just spoken to NZ Post. The enquiry system is a cumbersome one. No doubt you'll be as surprised as I am that in today's day & age this is all conducted by post, not email.

They received the addressee's acknowledgements back only yesterday.

An enquiry notice has been served on AUS Post and the anticipated date of response is July 7th.

Will keep you posted.

Bruce

What they did indicate which is funny how this guy could tell me but yet the 1st person i spoke 2 couldnt. Basically the items were shipped by sea and will take atleast 2 months to get to NZ so i am a bit surprised how NZ post has promised an answer by 7th July if the items were only sent on 25th of May so they shouldnt get to u before 25th of July but if NZ post has made a promise lets hope they keep to it.

cheers

Bill

The July 7th date is thye datye they'll supply information from their enquiry.

Seemingly there's a protocol which these organisations adhere to which requires enquiries to be sorted within a certain timeframe. July 7th is it.