A challenge has been issued ...

*Oh P.S........"REV AND DUMP" nothing wrong with the good old neutral bash!!!!!!! :D :lol: :P

Um ... yeah ... depends how long you want your transmission to last, I guess! :huh:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love the new avator Buddha ;) :lol::lol:

I thought you'd like it!

OK, we have a date from the OzMazda boys of Saturday, 25 February, 2006 ... this is a test-and-tune night at Willowbank where anyone can bring their vehicle, usually used by serious guys for testing.

A helmet is required, along with long sleeve clothing and closed shoes, I need to check on entry fee (which includes driver and one other person) and cost of the day licence. I'll get those details onto you asap.

We are trying to keep this as social as possible, I know there's been some previous angst between us and them, but I know you guys take an interest in cars other than Toyotas, so please just look upon this as an opportunity to see some other cars, meet some new people and see what you and your car are capable of.

And may the Buddhamobile beat someone ... ANYONE! :P

sum additional info that should be noted...

Required...

long pants

helmet

long sleeved shirt

closed shoes

Costs invloved are as follows...

$34 - entitles u to race and take a spectator with u

$15 or so dollars - for spectators only

N.B. - u do not need a racing license of n e sort but obviously a valid drivers license is required :P

On the saturdays, gates open at 4pm i believe and racing commences at around 4:30 pm and concludes at around 9 to 930 pm

so get there early and start lining up :)

think thats it guys...buddha feel free to correct any mistakes that i might have made :)

p.s. provided there is not boosted mazdas present, i think the corollas will av the upper hand :P

happy racing y'all

I'll be in Paris....ordering a Le Royale with Cheese

for the best baguet in paris go to st chapel and then go accross the river towards the army museum at at the first main intersection turn left...go down about 100m and on your right is a little 'YELLOW' shop with the best hand made baguets around trust me...

and they are CHEAP!!!!!!!

Required...

long pants

helmet

long sleeved shirt

closed shoes

N.B. - u do not need a racing license of n e sort but obviously a valid drivers license is required :P

On the saturdays, gates open at 4pm i believe and racing commences at around 4:30 pm and concludes at around 9 to 930 pm

think thats it guys...buddha feel free to correct any mistakes that i might have made :)

p.s. provided there is not boosted mazdas present, i think the corollas will av the upper hand :P

happy racing y'all

Yep ... what he said! :)

There will be some other Mazdas in attendance, but its only the 323's and 3's that we'll be taking an interest in.

I'll be in Paris....ordering a Le Royale with Cheese

Off to have a "gay" time in Paris are we Azza :P

Frrrrrrrooomm Paris to Berlin and every disco I been innnnn, I coming for loveeee , I coming for love :P

Sounds like Big Russ is already having the Gay time....cause I ain't going to Berlin :P...

Tokyo, London, Rome, Paris, Glasgow.... I lost count where else I am going to... oh yeah, Edinburgh, Florence, Tuscany. Should be fun. 40 Days and counting :P

Edited by Azza

hey gang...

im down for a run down the qtr....

hopefully a wednesday nite or something in the evening coz as we all now the sportivo hates hot weather.....

peace

Well your still alive!!!!! So you finally got sick of Danthuyer wrecking your car and you kicked him out :lol::lol::lol:

This drag meet is gonna be on a Saturday night. date(i can't remember) is further up in this thread.

Wow! azza really travelling around! This trip must have set you back a fair bit!

Got the airfares cheap (under $1500 each return) and free accommodation with Family in London. It's all the side trips to France, Italy & Scotland that's the killer. Sure the flights are cheap, but then you pay squillions for the taxes and charges....

Required...

long pants

helmet

long sleeved shirt

closed shoes

happy racing y'all

Just wanting to give this topic a bump ... reminder that it will be Saturday, February 25th (sorry to anyone confused with previous advice of the 27th :( ... thanks Northy for alerting me! ;) ) and we will be taking part in the already-scheduled Test and Tune for that evening at Willowbank.

The OzMazda guys have suggested that we meet somewhere on the way for a bite to eat and a chance to meet the other guys before going to Willowbank in convoy.

OK, now I want to get some idea of numbers ... could you please let me know only if you are definitely coming along at this stage, we just want to know who is meant to be coming in case of any problems or if someone is late, etc. I'll update this list as people let me know.

1. Buddha

2. Wei Wei

3. Northy

4. Silvabullit

5. .....

Edited by SILVABULLIT

Name added!

Yep, I'll definitely be there...not to race though..whats test and tune??

Test and tune is an opportunity for people who actually compete in drag racing to have some unofficial runs and try out some things with their cars. We're just tagging along and will get runs as they happen.

If there is anyone just wanting to spectate, hook up with someone who is competing and go as a passenger ... the entry fee for competitors includes entry for one other person.

Howdy all :D

Its Nate here from the Ozmazda Club ... just dropping in to say hi :P

My car deffinately isnt a rocket but for what its cost me it goes alright! its good to see some friendly competition going on! and yes the fore mentioned SP20 is a quick piece of kit and a tidy looking package too boot!

we do have one or two secret weapons that will put a sportvio in its place but you will have to wait until the day to see what we are packing :ph34r:

see you all on the night

Nate