Lightweight 17" wheels Gram Lights

44gze

I have been looking at heaps of rims for the sportivo, lightweight, forged, chrome, bling, imported etc etc but In the end I want something that not only matches the standard equipment for weight, looks, durability, and performance.

Im almost 100% sure im going to go with the Gram Lights Bronze 57S in 17 x 7.5" with a 215/45 ZR17 tyre

post-1520-1136440933_thumb.jpg

I have been looking at heaps of rims for the sportivo, lightweight, forged, chrome, bling, imported etc etc but In the end I want something that not only matches the standard equipment for weight, looks, durability, and performance.

Im almost 100% sure im going to go with the Gram Lights Bronze 57S in 17 x 7.5" with a 215/45 ZR17 tyre

Very nice ..... just be a bit careful with the tyres .... even though the 215/45/17 gets almost spot on for making the speedo accurate a lot of members have tried that profile rubber and found that it scrubbed which is why many have opted for 205/45 or 215/40 ..... if ur going to lower the car also i'd be even more carefully cauz chances are then it will definitely scrub ....

All in all though nice looking rims ....

They are actually not as expensive as you may think and I have just secured a deal with the wholesaler to get awesome prices for these. Anything in the Rays engineering stable i can get.

To give you an idea these wheels are in 17 x 7.5" costing $495 per rim which is very affordable

They are actually not as expensive as you may think and I have just secured a deal with the wholesaler to get awesome prices for these. Anything in the Rays engineering stable i can get.

To give you an idea these wheels are in 17 x 7.5" costing $495 per rim which is very affordable

I would actually still find them expensive at $495 per rim. But definitely nice rims.