1zzfe makes 181whp on 5 psi

oh ok

you must hook up with us some time! maybe when you in the area there are a few of us that stay around here we meet up.

hey yer ive seen ur car before on the way to my gf house .. she in moorebank

i chased u for about 5kms one night .. im pretty sure it was u i remember those plates.

What turbo setup u running??

thats the only time ill be there , ill probably just drop the car off and pick it later

its just too far, its 1 hour drive, so its probably the only time u would see it

cheers

edit. s15 t28, intercoler, 410cc injec, airfilter, 3inch and power fc and brass button clutch , its ll custom made

Edited by ralyrt

iv had alot of ppl chase me but i dont have a turbo!

that just might be due to ur driving style peter :P :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL! ok ok im an agressive driver but iv grown up in South Africa where if you can drive there you can drive anywhere in the world!

Damn i miss SA speed,speed ,speed!

LOL! ok ok im an agressive driver but iv grown up in South Africa where if you can drive there you can drive anywhere in the world!

Damn i miss SA speed,speed ,speed!

haha yer SA - drive or die:P

LOL! yeah and there is no point system there! and the highways are 120km/h and we have the best highway systems in the world!

so if you do 180km/h in a 120km/h zone you get slapped with R800-R1000 rands which is $200! not too bad and there are alot of parts where they dont trap and i know every inch of it! these is even a highways where they dont trap at all.

LOL! yeah and there is no point system there! and the highways are 120km/h and we have the best highway systems in the world!

so if you do 180km/h in a 120km/h zone you get slapped with R800-R1000 rands which is $200! not too bad and there are alot of parts where they dont trap and i know every inch of it! these is even a highways where they dont trap at all.

i thoguht u can be put in jail for inadequate bribes haha