New Stivo owner.

Congtats on your purchase. I was tossing between white and red myself and chose red at the last moment.

What is the build date on your car?

Also, what did you pay for your car on road?.

Cheers

Eck

Its a July build or delivery forgot which one....bought it for $27,000 on road....Mind you i bought it before christmas.

Thats a damn good price! Good luck with it!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey fellas.

Im from Sydney and i recently purchased a 05 Corolla Sportivo in white ;).

Now i'd like to know if any of you guys have mpg's or video's of Modded or stock Stivo's

either on the street or on the track and so on. If you please give me some that would

be a great help!

Hey Strawberryface, welcome to our humble rev head club! Congratulations on your

great purchase on such an "AWESOME CAR" I bought my Black Corolla Sportivo last year in

October and I'm fortunate to be working with TMCA as every employee recieves a 21%discount

which I so humberly accepted.

Feel free to click on my garage or any of the other members.

Regards..........................BlAcK JeT

What an influx of people dashing to get the last of the Sportivo's!

When I joined this forum I was the only white facelift owner, then Daz came on board and it was pretty quiet til now.

Now people are plucking them out of the dealerships, good to see more coming to the snowflake team.

According to someone I know who works in sales at Toyota, there are only 4 white and only 1 black Sportivo in the country.

Apparently there are over 30 silver but i'm not sure about the other two colours.

Get em while they're hot ppl!

Edited by mick0082

According to someone I know who works in sales at Toyota, there are only 4 white and only 1 black Sportivo in the country.

Apparently there are over 30 silver but i'm not sure about the other two colours.

Get em while they're hot ppl!

I heard 2 Blacks, limited red and limited white. Dealers wont give them up at all my dealer spent a week trying to get me black red or white. I had to settle for one of the (what i heard was 40) silvers.

I pick it up this weekend ... btw hi! :D

Edited by iniff

hey all,

i too have joined the rush and will be picking up a 05 black corolla sportivo from sydney later today and cant wait!!

had a few issues getting it, but thats all behind me and now i just want to drive it. :D

oh man, when'd you order that and how much did you pay?

hey all,

i too have joined the rush and will be picking up a 05 black corolla sportivo from sydney later today and cant wait!!

had a few issues getting it, but thats all behind me and now i just want to drive it. :D

oh man, when'd you order that and how much did you pay?

about a week ago from ryde toyota, and got it for $28500 (plus $500 transport costs) sent up from melbourne. only one black was left in nsw that they new of and it was right infront of me in the wollongong toyota. only prob was they wanted a rediculous price for it so i went interstate and still saved $2500

does anyone else find it funny that there has been a huge influx of new stivo owners.. and now they are no longer making the stivo...

ppl finally realise that they are an absolute bargain and a rocket B)

nothing comes close price/performance IMO

Hey there guys welcome to the club for the new sydney/woolongong members we are trying to organise a meet on the 28th of this month just go check the meets/cruise section!!!!! :D Hope to see some new rollas there guys!!!!!!! ^_^

about a week ago from ryde toyota, and got it for $28500 (plus $500 transport costs) sent up from melbourne. only one black was left in nsw that they new of and it was right infront of me in the wollongong toyota. only prob was they wanted a rediculous price for it so i went interstate and still saved $2500

That's a damn good effort. My dealer couldnt get the black. I paid $28200 driveaway for my silver (with free mats, lol).

Hey there guys welcome to the club for the new sydney/woolongong members we are trying to organise a meet on the 28th of this month just go check the meets/cruise section!!!!! :D Hope to see some new rollas there guys!!!!!!! ^_^

I should be up for that :D

Is that the meet in villawood??

That was the only meet that i could find

Thats right, we meet at McDonalds at Villawood, usually on the last Saturday night of each month but keep an eye on that particuar thread for any changes. Hopefully you can come along & meet the fella's. :D :D

It's a good thing that some dealers are refusing to sell the remaining Stivos for peanuts. It won't do any good for existing owners in terms of resale value.

does anyone else find it funny that there has been a huge influx of new stivo owners.. and now they are no longer making the stivo...

ppl finally realise that they are an absolute bargain and a rocket B)

nothing comes close price/performance IMO

It's out selling the other rolla models, too many of the other models are sitting in the yards and thats inside information.

One more thing, the Sportivo will be back!

Edited by BlAcK JeT