Sydney Monthly Meet - Last Sat of every month at Villawood usual spot

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this saturday..... if i get the grills set and eyelids i will come...... so make sure whoever ordered their set to come dat night if not i will be holding a sale on the spot for the left overs!! muahaha

Hey indicent and qkslvr u guys havnt come to a meet yet??? or have you?? :blink:

I have but early last year. i have been busy with my new job and haven't been following the posts :(

i know there are alot of new faces since the last time i posted. I'll make it for the end-of-month meet. te meet point is only up the road from my house :D

this saturday..... if i get the grills set and eyelids i will come...... so make sure whoever ordered their set to come dat night if not i will be holding a sale on the spot for the left overs!! muahaha

Ill do the same with the weather shields .... so now u gotta come .. otherwise im sure they would sell like hotcakes ! :P

QUOTE("RuNx" @ Feb 7 2006, 02:52 PM)

Hey indicent and qkslvr u guys havnt come to a meet yet??? or have you??

Hey RuNx, nah i havent been to a meet b4...im shy :rolleyes::lol: :P

Ill do the same with the weather shields .... so now u gotta come .. otherwise im sure they would sell like hotcakes ! :P

HAHAHaha u got me there!! dams i never thought of that.. dams.... lol :P

so do u guys bring ur gf as well ???

Edited by iNdCeNt

Some do (mine sometimes comes along) and others dont but its up to you and just how patient she is with waiting around in a car park while guys talk crap about cars,cars,cars,cars oh and did i mention cars!!!! :lol: :D

well justin no-one asked u to go to canberra!!!But cant you please just bring me back a few bungers!!!!(big ones)!!!

yeah dats the thing don think she be too much into hear guys talking about cars lol, just thought if u guys bring gf wife ect.. i might bring her aswell ... oh wells see wat happens

Kool. hey im bringin a mate who drive an astra SRI 2.2L. It goes well ive been in it and we have choped a 2zz celica 3 or 4 times. Id like to see how a stivo goes up agaist it.

Hey SyxXPaC,

I got rid of my Astra SRI to buy my Sportivo. I had my Astra for 3 years from new & did 60 000km's in it so I feel I've had good experience to form an opinion on these cars.

Nice to look at.

I hope your mate shows up at the meet, it would be good to talk to him about his experience with car