Sydney Monthly Meet - Last Sat of every month at Villawood usual spot

Hey guys ..

Here are the pics ..

I know quality aint the best .. infact they are pretty crap ..

But .. no complaints .. unless you are willing to donate to "Jasons new camera (that takes good night shots)fund"

Img_2019.jpg

Img_2022.jpg

Img_2023.jpg

Img_2024.jpg

Img_2025.jpg

Img_2026.jpg

Img_2027.jpg

more pics further down .. cant fit them all on this post

Edited by eggbert_99

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

just got home .... good cruise all in all ...

The links 2 ur pics arent working though the website is giving a whole bunch of php errors.

Oh and peter .... u never make it to the natio run with us ..... I mean 1st it was the cops and now .... i dunno wat happened ? I mean u could have told us and we would have gone a bit slower for ur 93kw to keep up :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: j/k

But seriously were u comin to the natio or did u just go home ?

cheers

Bill

Hey guys,

The links 2 ur pics arent working though the website is giving a whole bunch of php errors.

Oh and peter .... u never make it to the natio run with us ..... I mean 1st it was the cops and now .... i dunno wat happened ? I mean u could have told us and we would have gone a bit slower for ur 93kw to keep up :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: j/k

cheers

Bill

dammit .. ok .. working on the links now ..

I was following pete ...but some of the lead guys went way too fast ahead .. obviously red lights split the group .. and then the RBT which we all slowed down for ..

then there were no other rollas to be seen ... We saw KT HAHA for a bit and we lost him too ..

I think some ppl got a got too eager and took off without thinkin of the others who didnt know how to get there ..

but glad you guys had a good drive .. and was great to put some face to the names !

Bill - We should have followed you .. rather than the lead group .. we might have made it there

Edited by eggbert_99

Hi! it's Mark. My camera ran out of batteries last night so i wasn't able to take pix. So i took some from my phone. Mine r pretty crap too. they make urs look professional. Next time i will make sure i charge the camera. hahaha.

so didn't anyone make it to the destination last night?..... do u guys ever go for cruises in the day?..... we could probably get nice pix during the day. Any suggestions to a date or place for a day cruise?

By the way it was nice to meet u all. Hope i can come to the upcoming meets as well.

Edited by OH84BY

Hey guys,

cheers

Bill

I was following pete ...but some of the lead guys went way too fast ahead .. obviously red lights split the group .. and then the RBT which we all slowed down for ..

then there were no other rollas to be seen ... We saw KT HAHA for a bit and we lost him too ..

I think some ppl got a got too eager and took off without thinkin of the others who didnt know how to get there ..

but glad you guys had a good drive .. and was great to put some face to the names !

Bill - We should have followed you .. rather than the lead group .. we might have made it there

So bill thats the story! everyone took off i could see bill doing like 120 in a 80 zone lol! cops everywhere the last thing we wanted was to be pulled over on a sat night.

You guys must wait up for the 93kw! :) no but seriously if you can see some guys getting trapped at a traffic light slow down. Im not familiar with the area and so i dont know what to type into the sat.

Hey guys

just got back from the natio. Got a bit wet and slippery in there though.

Pete i guess ur 93 KW couldnt keep up with me hahahah

nar overall good night thank *** no cops in the natio park.

-Bill

LOL! yeah you meant to wait! :)

not but everyone just took off! we got stuck at traffic lights and no one waited! cops all over !

Hey there GUys "SORRY FOR BEING LATE"!!!!!! Definately a good trun out though!!!! Man it just goes to show that commo's have big motors but are scarred to go through the nasho!!! Man my mates can be little B1TCH3S at times!!!! :lol: :D But yeah whos up for another one!!?????

*Friday night "TOYMODS" meet (maybe we can turn up for the atmosphere and then go on our own cruise)

*saturday night "our monthy meet!!!"

Well lets hope we can get more cars and more people that want to go for a drive!!!!LOL :D :P

Hey guys,

cheers

Bill

So bill thats the story! everyone took off i could see bill doing like 120 in a 80 zone lol! cops everywhere the last thing we wanted was to be pulled over on a sat night.

You guys must wait up for the 93kw! :) no but seriously if you can see some guys getting trapped at a traffic light slow down. Im not familiar with the area and so i dont know what to type into the sat.

Hey guys

just got back from the natio. Got a bit wet and slippery in there though.

Pete i guess ur 93 KW couldnt keep up with me hahahah

nar overall good night thank *** no cops in the natio park.

-Bill

LOL! yeah you meant to wait! :)

not but everyone just took off! we got stuck at traffic lights and no one waited! cops all over !

Sorry Corzza, we did wait for about 10 minutes just on the other side of the mecano set. Me, Bill, Dennis & Sunny.

I guess this just shows why we need radio's cause it's quite difficult to lead a convoy of 15+ cars. I thought everyone was behind me as I was leading & I was going pretty slow. I did take of from the lights at Bunning quickly but only so as many cars as possible would make it through the lights & then I slowed right down in the left hand lane.

One Black Corolla went flying past me, not sure who it was but they turned right just after the bridge & didn't stay with the cruise.

Other than this mishap the meet was great. It was good to see some new faces.

Would anyone be interested in a daytime meet for a photo session at the Toyota head office. If people show enough interest I may be able to arrange this.

Hey there GUys "SORRY FOR BEING LATE"!!!!!! Definately a good trun out though!!!! Man it just goes to show that commo's have big motors but are scarred to go through the nasho!!! Man my mates can be little B1TCH3S at times!!!! :lol: :D But yeah whos up for another one!!?????

*Friday night "TOYMODS" meet (maybe we can turn up for the atmosphere and then go on our own cruise)

*saturday night "our monthy meet!!!"

Well lets hope we can get more cars and more people that want to go for a drive!!!!LOL :D :P

Maybe we should meet up before going to the TOYMOD meet so we all can ROLL in together, what do you think

Cool grahame just name the day and location we'll be there (see mark and mishell you got your day cruise/photo-shoot)kekekeke........ :P :D Yeah guys we got to get in as many cruises cos we wont be seeing a few of the boys as much due to family commitments!!!

I'll see you all again at the Toymods night cruise then :)

but I'll be rolling with them that night ;)

my brother is moving over to Sydney from Adelaide next weekend for a few months of uni so I'll take that opportunity to show him a few sights in the city and let him see some sweet old skool yodas

I guess this just shows why we need radio's cause it's quite difficult to lead a convoy of 15+ cars. I thought everyone was behind me as I was leading & I was going pretty slow. I did take of from the lights at Bunning quickly but only so as many cars as possible would make it through the lights & then I slowed right down in the left hand lane.

One Black Corolla went flying past me, not sure who it was but they turned right just after the bridge & didn't stay with the cruise.

dat was me grahame, as we where waiting to turn right at the traffic lights, i realized i ddint have my license with me and when i saw the cops coming i got out of the convoy and just turned right into villawood and the cops were also dooing the breath test , every single time i get pulled over i get asked for my license, didnt wanna get fined and ****.... :(

dat was me grahame, as we where waiting to turn right at the traffic lights, i realized i ddint have my license with me and when i saw the cops coming i got out of the convoy and just turned right into villawood and the cops were also dooing the breath test , every single time i get pulled over i get asked for my license, didnt wanna get fined and ****.... :(

Cool, maybe next time. The weather turned ordinary anyway.

By the way your exhuast sounds pretty dam cool, what kind is it?

I want to try & get a thread going that is just soundbites of different brands of exhausts to help people with their decision when they are making a purchase.

DAMN! Nice pics.

looks like you guys had a huge turnout. Wish I could've gone. I hope the next meet i get to go to has just as big a turnout!

Yeah ,., it was a tops turn out ..

we might have to have 2 rows of cars next time ... just need an even bigger turn out !

(more temptation to buy stuff .. ,.. just what i need )

(more temptation to buy stuff .. ,.. just what i need )

LOL .... So Jason u made ur mind up about the rims :P :P :P :P ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D