parking *sigh*

even though i am very fussy about where i park, always park near nice cars, close to poles, give the cars around me plenty of space some idiot has still managed slam their door into my driver side and leave a nasty dent the size of a 5 cent piece. looks like someone hit a hammer on it <_<

anyone have any idea how much it cost to fix somethin like that, i know its not worth the trouble tho.

hey dude.

sorry to hear that man. I have the same problem. i've got a nasty scratch on the rear door. it's not dented but the paint has been scraped off. some people are just

i've just accepted the risk. there's not much you can do, just pick your spots well and hope for the best. :(

There's a company called Dent Force. They fix dents without having to replace the whole panel...sorta massage the metal.

Not too expensive from what i've heard too.

-Chris

Ive got two dents that sound exactly like yours.

One on each door...

been quoted $200 each door..... total rip off price if you ask me.

Im gonna have to ask around to get a better price.

Same here, i got quoted for a series of dents.

It depends on where they are as well. I have 3.

left side doors, and near fuel area.

I called a place in the yellowpages called mobile dent repairs.

Quote 575.

I am just going to leave it till the end. Cause i drive mostly at night so people don't notice that much.

Skitzo: Which company did you get this quote from? Was it a repair or replacement?

-Chris

I live in Perth,

However..

The panel beaters that I got that quote off are doing work on my car right now by fitting a painting a sportivo kit. Toyota themselves are using them. So chances are that they overcharge one hell of a lot... which is believable considering they are charging me $1000 to fit, paint and do a few electric things to the car...

<_< I know its a rip off... but I wanted the job done properly and by toyota.

My guess is that if I go to any other panel beater that doesnt overcharge, then il be quoted $200 for the whole job.

I have a metallic blue car (cascade blue) and im having a charcoal grey sportivo kit (including rear spoiler) fitted.... my *** ive got my fingers crossed hoping that it will look good and not totally retarded.

Will look similar to someones sportivo on here... apart from they have gunmetal side skirts and front skirt... when I have skirts all around and the roof spoiler. :)

200? thats definately abit much. most i would pay is 150 i guess, its such an eyesore. i have no idea how difficult it is to take the door apart to get to the inside. is that how they do it? take apart the door, and whack it from the inside?

my dent is right bellow the driver side window, i have no idea how the hell it got hit there, must of been a 4 wheel drive.