Sportivo's in SA

Welcome Organ, I am indeed from the Festival State. I have a silver '04 and have given out my share of cheeky grins and thumbs up.

I'll probably be out cruising the city and Anzac Highway this weekend - most likely Friday night. See you on the streets!

Silver?

I have seen one frequenly travel west down Henley Beach Rd from town after 5pm.

Will keep an eye out for you, I will probably go for a run down Anzac hwy on sat night so I will look out for you.

That wasn't me - I work on Port Road and live North of the city. You'll know me when you see me though as I am the only Stivo (that I know of) in Adelaide with custom plates.

----edit

and red front brakes!

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Oz_viking, have not seen you around yet. Seen a couple of sportivos getting around, another red one like mine in the eastern suburbs and a silver one kicking around glenelg.

Thought I would let everyone know that if you line up a new hyandai Tibrion or the new XR8 or Mini Cooper S and think twice, don't.

Hi Organ,

welcome to the forum

the tibrion is 8.2 sec 0-100

the cooper is 7.4 sec 0-100

n im not sure of the xr8.

but i reckon

100% u should easily take the tibrion

the race with the cooper should b a drivers race unless the cooper manages to get the ultimate take off then i think it might b ahead. I say this because its been proven in several places a stock s'tivo can do 0-100 from 7.4 - 7.7 quicker than toyota's 8.4. Do a search on the forum we've discussed this heaps.

and

not sure bout the xr8 but i guess being 260kw n 500NM i think it might b a bit of a mover ;) ;)

I say the cooper should b a drivers race as ive taken a new type-r

:D :lol: :D :lol: ......but then again im not really standard anymore ;) ;)

Cheers

Bill

Hi Organ,

I Think i might be the red sportivo that you've seen in the eastern subs. Was at Hoyts at TTP and saw a red sportivo Monday 28th of June, was that you?

I drive a 04 red stock sportivo.

See ya around.

Now we're talking Hodgie, I live up that way (around TTP). My car's silver though.

I also spotted and gave the thumbs up to a red stivo, tinted windows yesterday on Park Tce, was that one of you guys heading home from work?

So that's at least 3 SA Stivos that we can organise a meet/cruise for!

Hey OZ,

Yes that was me on Park Tce on friday night. I saw the thumbs up. Cheers!

As for the other Red Sportivo, was that you parked on the western end of Davenport Tce at wayville?

A friend of mine has an XR8. We are pretty even up to about 100 Km/h unless there are hills or the weather is hot - then I am toast. The XR8 is not good on the twisties though.

A meet sounds like a plan, i'm in.

Organ

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys new to the forum.

I was from Adelaide, Southern Suburbs though, close to Marion Shopping Centre, but had to move over to Wollongong to take up a PhD. But ofter back there during holidays, mines a blue stock Sportivo with rear skirt and sportivo grille and tint, hope to see you over christmas when I'm next back there with the baby, will have NSW plates on it too so will be more noticeable!

Did notice a grey one similar to mine (but no rear skirt) before I left, around western suburbs (Mile End area near Bunnings). There are a few I've seen there, but notice much more over here....