05 Sportivo?

Hey guys,

Been looking to buy a new car, and my mum wants me to get something with warranty so I've decided to get a sportivo. However, i've called mayb 2 or 3 dealers and none of them have any avaliable anymore?

Does anyone know where i can find a dealer with a ex-demo/new sportivo?

BTW: Im looking for black :P but im not to picky haha

Hey guys,

Been looking to buy a new car, and my mum wants me to get something with warranty so I've decided to get a sportivo. However, i've called mayb 2 or 3 dealers and none of them have any avaliable anymore?

You can but mine - its only three months old - only 1750km on the clock - its red - if interested PM me.

Hey guys,

Hey pal, it will be good to have you on board!

Last week I was at Rick Wolany Toyota in Werribee (VIC) and they only had 1 red Sportivo left,

there number is: (03) 9741 3344

Good luck pal, kind regards.................

Edited by BlAcK JeT

There's no Sportivo's left for sale in Brisbane and for that fact Queensland. JC from this forum got one from a dealer in Sydney for 28 ish with tint,mats,pedals,bonnet protector and head light protectors. He flies down to Sydney to pick it up Friday week and then runs it in on the drive back to Brissy.

Better be quick as on Friday there was 18 left on the east coast but as carsales suggests there's now a lot less than that.

Ahh, sounds like i better grab myself a sportivo right away ! lol.

Im in Sydney, all the dealers i've called have only silver ones left. Thinking of buying a vti-r integra even thought it doesn't come with warranty.

Would the used sportivos on carsales etc, have warranty? Any additional info would be great guys!

There's no Sportivo's left for sale in Brisbane and for that fact Queensland. JC from this forum got one from a dealer in Sydney for 28 ish with tint,mats,pedals,bonnet protector and head light protectors. He flies down to Sydney to pick it up Friday week and then runs it in on the drive back to Brissy.

Better be quick as on Friday there was 18 left on the east coast but as carsales suggests there's now a lot less than that.

:rolleyes: There goes my news eh . . . hee hee

The man tells truth ladies and gents, but hurry, cause as far as I know this was the last one that the dealer had (Phil Gilbert Toyota, Lidcombe NSW). There is one in Lismore NSW (City Toyota) and its silver too, but hes not budging from $32k with no extras whatsoever, so it was worth the flight to sydney.

Cheers guys, and see you soon. ]

JC

Edited by -JC-

It's why i decided not to sell mine anymore. These cars will become a collectors item and will keep their value in years to come. With stricter emission laws, we wont see too many N/A 1.8 liter 4 bangers making this power in the near future. Hopefully some day these cars will be known as "old school pocket rockets ".

Hey guys,

Hey pal, it will be good to have you on board!

Last week I was at Rick Wolany Toyota in Werribee (VIC) and they only had 1 red Sportivo left,

there number is: (03) 9741 3344

Good luck pal, kind regards.................

Sorry pal Colemen purchased the last Tivo From Rick Wolany! Good luck in your search.

Kind regards............

It's why i decided not to sell mine anymore. These cars will become a collectors item and will keep their value in years to come. With stricter emission laws, we wont see too many N/A 1.8 liter 4 bangers making this power in the near future. Hopefully some day these cars will be known as "old school pocket rockets ".

Not only that, in a few years they will become p plate fodder for cashed up teenagers what with the stricter controls on Turbo and supercharged cars. In a few years time they will be well sought after...

Perhaps when it comes to Toyota's, but I don't think that's true overall, Honda makes the 2.0 screamer in the S2000 and it's considered to be a 'green' engine that's emission compliant.

Hey guys, haven't had any luck with finding a sportivo, all of the dealers said 32?? Like i thought they where only 28 lmao. So, mum said to settle for the normal corolla.

Just wondering, if i add parts, wheels, exhaust etc, will that void my warranty? Thanks

Also, anyone with a really cheap stivo, PM me :) redvvtli, havnt had the time to pm, will try to asap