TRD SUSPENSION OR D2 COILOVERS?

BanGn

There is a TRD Coilover unit for RunX. It's under motorsport parts.

I am not talking about shock/coil combo, but a proper coilover unit. Very stiff I heard. Watch out, your kidney is at stake.

TRD Coilover for RunX, AlleX yadda yadda yadda

By the way, those who wants to buy Tein for corolla and intend to use this for track work, tough luck. The best you can get from Tein is SS or Super Street, and its available in US market.

I think D2 will kill Tein SS anyday.

Hi Guys,

I have had the trd shock and coil kit for about 6 months. I also installed the trd front trut brace and trd rear ant roll bar. The suspension is as firm and as low as I would want for day to day usage (ie. speed bumps etc.)

As to ther handling, it really grips and goes with no real understeer. The handling is very neutral and adjustable with the trottle to cancel out understeer (the lsd helps there a lot.)

I am thinking about installing a rear strut brace also. BTW is there a lower front strut brace available to help further stiffen the body?

Regards

Chris

Anyone here using Bilsteins or heard good thing about them? Im considering grabing a set of their B8 Sprints for the rolla, unlike Bangn im looking for a combination of comfort and handling but more leaning towards comfort.

Anyone here using Bilsteins or heard good thing about them? Im considering grabing a set of their B8 Sprints for the rolla, unlike Bangn im looking for a combination of comfort and handling but more leaning towards comfort.

with the bilstein shocks, u have to be wary about your rear springs. coz there have been some cases where the rear springs are too large to fit into the seat. i don't know if they've solved this problem yet. i know they fit the euro rollas, but i don't know about the ones outside of europe, but just so u know.