Melbourne Sportivo Meets

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

E-gene That is an awesome Idea!

What does everyone think...we should help e-gene out by all turning up on opening day ;)

What's the cafe' menu going to be like? or do we have to wait until opening day ?

Thanks for the support guys. :D

Thje cafe menu is going to be mainly pizza, sandwiches, cakes, sweets, coffee of course as well as muffins etc. It's going to be a licensed cafe so we'll be open late as well.

sounds good. the sleeppysportivo meet on sunday and we should have our trd front strut bars then. danz if you want to come but your car is off the road let us know and we will work something out.

how about we meet on the collins street extension? this is the bridge which goes over spencer street train station. there is parking on the side of the road and we can go to docklands for great pictures.

the key reasons for the unofficial meet this sunday 13 june 2004 at 4 pm is the long weekend, to meet sleeppysportivo and because we should have our trd front strut bars.

the other unofficial meet is sunday 20 june 2004 at 6 pm and this is a night meet where a road will be closed off for us.

4 pm on the collins street extension/overpass which goes over spencer street train station. old maps will not have the extension because it is new. parking is on the side of the road in the middle of the overpass. i hope this helps.

melbourne.jpg

wow wow wow, wait for me man, count me in. sunday right? I can make it, my car is going to hospital on monday 14th (haha hospital eh). I'll be touching down on melb at 1 30 pm, get back to house around 2 30pm, bit of sleep and bit of snacks, the i'm ready to meet u all.

Hey guys,

I'll be down in melbourne that weekend..so i can most likely make it for this meet... I've got dinner in the city later on with some frens so 4pm is a very good time..

Is there parking down that area though??

:D