Booster tuning bodykits

oh you guys liked their kits? personally i thought they were pretty **** horrible... but each to their own..

Having looked at it for a bit longer i wouldn't use the word 'AWESOME' however i do think it looks better than the stock rear end of our car.

Personally I prefer the official sportivo rear skirt rather than that. It appealed to me heaps at first but now comes across as tacky to me.

im a fan of the WRC spoiler but already have a sportivo spoiler so its pointless at me even looking at any... im not changing my spoiler :)

Any performance shop that deals with bodykits should be able to get you that kit in <rollin>. Since its already an official kit it wont need to be customized and normally the performance shops that sell bodykits have contacts around Japan even so chances are they would be able to find it easily.

Booster are based in Germany and it take's up to 12 week's for the kit to arrive in the UK :(

If you really want it though i'd recommend using Envy performance in the UK to source it for you as they will carry the booster range in stock soon. Booster do not deal direct to customers hence the need for a dealer and their website is available on the TOC UK site. I'd recommend arranging shipping yourself as you can shop around for the best quote, the kit ain't cheap though but is good quality.