2021 Supra indicator hesitant to cancel on motorway lane changes

I Have just purchased a 2021 285kw Supra, which is of course, an exceptional vehicle. However, one issue that I seem to have is that the indicators are very hesitant to cancel when lane changing on motorways. They seem to need a far greater steering input to cancel than does my Aurion Presara. Is this just a BMW thing.

Have any other Supra owners noticed this hesitation in indicators cancelling ? Apart from that issue this car is motoring heaven and 6.5 litres per 100 ks on a run.

Thanks

Greg

Good point you make is that it's actually a BMW in drag 😕 which isn't exactly a bad thing, it just that it ain't a real Toyota & will feel like a German car instead.

@Tony Prodigy what's your Bimmer like? I vaguely remember stiffness in their switchgear etc many many moons ago when I drove them last.

5 hours ago, ZZT86 said:

what's your Bimmer like? I vaguely remember stiffness in their switchgear etc many many moons ago when I drove them last

Umm, not sure how to answer that as I haven't sampled other models, but I can say that the controls feel nice and decisive. The climate controls are a soft touch button arrangement but everything else has a nice click to them, like the power windows, onboard computer etc. They rarely go bad. Everything works perfectly.
The overall build quality was much better back then too, I have to say, being a 90's car and it shows. It's definitely a keeper. 

• Thanks 1