i wondering !!

Fat? How?

Best Recaro in my opinion is the one in Evo 7, snug fit for me. I haven't tried Evo 9, but that one looks to be better again.

mate you try fit a 120gk aussie in one of those seats, then you will know what it feels like to sit in a vice :P

Fat? How?

Best Recaro in my opinion is the one in Evo 7, snug fit for me. I haven't tried Evo 9, but that one looks to be better again.

mate you try fit a 120gk aussie in one of those seats, then you will know what it feels like to sit in a vice :P

:lol: Agreed. I'm a 70Kg Asian guy and it's a tight fit for me. The suede is rather soft and the side bolsters wear/rip eventually. also, if you have a set of two, try reaching into the back seat! it's virtually impossible.

I have two friends with DC5R's and have "test driven" them many times. the only problem i can see is that the bottom cushion where you actually sit is rather long. This is fine in the integra where you sit rather low. in our corollas where the seat railing actually bolts to a raised part of the chassis floor, the seat is rather high. this might make it difficult for your legs to get to the right angle to reach the peddles (if you can picture what i'm talking about)

has anyone actually installed a set in their rolla?

Edited by qkslvr

Fat? How?

Ahahaha. Well slim down then.

I worked for Honda dealership a few years ago now and one weekend some lovely locals decided they wanted some seats out of a few DC2's that were locked up at the back of the workshop totally out of sight. They must have gone for a walk through the dealership during the week to see them as there was 8ft high brick fence with barbed wire on top :o Anyway they stole 3 sets of seats and nobody noticed till about midday on the Monday that they were missing :o Insurance covered them but to buy from Honda they were a few dollars over $3k a pair :ph34r: which is absolutely ridiculous. From then on every DC2 etc were locked inside the workshop every night.

If the seat is too narrow then get 2 pieces of timber(75x35 pine frame) and the standard scissor jack. Put the piece of timber on each bolster(inside and place the jack in between the 2. Wind the jack up till it starts to push the bolsters apart.It pushes the bolsters wider then when you release the jack they will come back a little. Sit in it and see if it's still too tight if so then do it again. Have done this quite a few times on race cars and works a treat to make the seat a perfect fit for the 'ol rear end :D

It doesn't break the seat but just bends the bolsters out a little to make them wider fit more people than little Asians :P