Finding Engine Mounts - 2004 Corolla 1.8 Manual

Hi. I've been trying to find a set of 4 engine mounts on eBay for my (European style, NZ new) Corolla. You can pick up a set of 4 really cheap on eBay if you have a US model.

Toyota part numbers are:
12371A
12372A
12361A

Does anybody on here know if there are equivalent US parts that will fit.. or know of a good aftermarket parts place in Australia that aren't ridiculously expensive.

For example - I can buy a set of 4 mounts for under US$100 in the US (if I can find the right mounts) but I am being quoted ridiculous prices like NZ$150 each here in NZ.

VIN JTDKR22E300184479

As an alternative to buying replacement engine mounts, consider using polyurethane to reinforce the mounts. I have done this on my vehicles.

It is a good idea to wear rubber gloves and I also made some light cardboard templates covered with electrical tape to push/squeeze the polyurethane into the spaces to be filled. Something else that I previously did was to place the filled mounts into an oven overnight [warm/moderate temperature 80-100C] to shorten the curing time.

Something that I have missed doing before was to thoroughly clean the mount using degreaser. Another tip is to make sure that when you buy your tube of polyurethane is to check the colour e.g. black vs white.

I went to Bunnings and got the Sika 310ml Black Sikaflex-227 Automotive And Construction Sealant. A check of the SIka website will show the hardness specification for the 227; 40 vs 35 for the Sika 291 Marine and Construction sealant.