trdsales.com

Hey all,

Hope you guys can help me.

I purchased some merchantdise on trdsales.com . It has almost been a week and I have yet to see the stuff. Has anyone purcahsed anything from trdsales.com ? If so, how long did it take for it to arrive to your front door.

Currently freakin out. :(

Kind Regards,

Eric

Hey all,

I purchased some merchantdise on trdsales.com . It has almost been a week and I have yet to see the stuff. Has anyone purcahsed anything from trdsales.com ? If so, how long did it take for it to arrive to your front door.

Kind Regards,

Eric

It's cool mate! Placed a couple of orders recently with Bruce. It can take longer than a week. One of my orders has taken a while cause I think Bruce was waiting on stock. Just email him and ask what the status is on your order, thats what i did and he got back to me straight away. :) :)

Hey all,

Kind Regards,

Eric

It's cool mate! Placed a couple of orders recently with Bruce. It can take longer than a week. One of my orders has taken a while cause I think Bruce was waiting on stock. Just email him and ask what the status is on your order, thats what i did and he got back to me straight away. :) :)

The reason I am freakin out is because I saw a package delivered to my nieghbour across the road just as I was leaving for school. It was then that I started to have a weird feeling that the package was probably meant for me. Sort of funny when you think about it.

But thanks for the reply 76ACC, really appreciate it.

haha no i doubt he will

theres been some developments as of late.....

when did you place your order? the exact date.....

Whats going on? I'm still waiting for gear as well! Bruce said he sent it the 4th of April.

I swear you guys all crack me up .... To give you some heads up if the stock isnt there it needs to come in from Japan ... So worst case thats Japan -> NZ -> Aus .... Now thats 3 different sets of customs officials it has to pass through before it gets to you ... If you are really concerned just pick up the phone and give bruce a call im sure he would be more than happy to field your query to alleviate any of your concerns .....

haha no i doubt he will

theres been some developments as of late.....

when did you place your order? the exact date.....

I placed the order on 'grand Prix' day. (02/04/06)

sunday..... so provided the oder was actioned on the monday..... its still a day or so before you will have it.

as the earliest it would leave nz is tuesday. and as it states on the order page... its within 2-3 days that orders are actioned...... so i dont think you have anything to worry about

• 2 months later...

I'm pretty dissapointed with trdsales.com :(

It' 3 months now and nothing. :angry:

Is here anybody who can give me the phone number of trdsales.com or Bruce's phone?

PS: I will let you now the whole story on Monday

Just so you are aware Bruce is no longer the owner of TRDSales ... see http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...wtopic=6119&hl=

It is now owned by Toyota NZ and to be honest with u it appears that yes u r right their service has gone totally out the window ... bruce was one guy and he managed to service everything above and beyond the required standards .... this is now toyota NZ and they are struggling ....

I guess keep trying and see how it goes

cheers

Bill

the problem isnt with TNZ.

during the change over there were 2 lots of web ppl playing with the site, bruces guy and TNZs guy.

seems more than a couple of emails went awol.

they were being sent to bruce who then forwarded then on to TNZ who then sent them onto idividual dealers.

plenty of scope there for missed emails...

add to the fact that some times it can take 4-6 weeks for TRD parts to come from japan to NZ.....

if ppl have any REAL concerns email me at:

trdandtgp@gmail.com

and ill look into it.

please make sure you send your sales number or i cant help you

TNZ are not struggling at all, in fact you wil lfind the prices etc have improved. taking into account the exchange rate, increased freight and that TRD have increased there prices

mate dont worry, bruce has delt with alot of people on the forums and we always see the goods, so just sit tight

Speaking of deals wheres my stuff *cough cough* PIPPY AND NORTHY <_< :P :lol: :D Dont make me have to drive up there!!!

mate dont worry, bruce has delt with alot of people on the forums and we always see the goods, so just sit tight

Speaking of deals wheres my stuff *cough cough* PIPPY AND NORTHY <_< :P :lol: :D Dont make me have to drive up there!!!

mate its been sent and Auspost had no idea where it is.....

I have also not received the goods yet. It's been like 3 months for me and i'm just tired of waiting. The only thing now i'm worried about is the fact he has my credit account details. :(

if ppl have any REAL concerns email me at:

trdandtgp@gmail.com

and ill look into it.

please make sure you send your sales number or i cant help you

iv had a couple of ppl email me, have passed on the enquires to TNZ who have in turn questioned bruce.

will advise those concerned when i hear back.

Can't wait for Toyota Australia to recive some TRD stock to sell so we can all buy all our TRD needs localy straight from Toyota! It should hopfully also not cause any warranty issues (still confirming this but tech's I've spoken to recon there should be no issues if you purchase from Toyota and get it installed by there techs, but we'll wait and see).

Cheers

FB

man i wanted to buy stuff from trd sales but with all these ppl complaing im starting to doubt this trd ppl they still havent replyed to my 20 enquiry msgs tsk tsk.....

Steve,

Try give Toyota Australia parts department a call, see if they can get you a price... I belive they just got the TRD part numbers in there system now (well at least some of them, not sure if they have them all yet).

They are working to get it all done and running but I'm sure it will not happen over night... Worth a call I recon.. Might beable to get it localy (Toyota Australia! :D)

Good Luck (let us know)

FB

man i wanted to buy stuff from trd sales

just email me at trdandtgp@gmail.com and ill sort it.

the holdup at TNZ is the guy who gets the emails spends about 5 mins a day at his pc...... hes quite busy!

having said that all the ppl that have emailed me asking to chase things up places orders well before the change over <_<

having said that all the ppl that have emailed me asking to chase things up places orders well before the change over <_<

All orders received prior to the handover, with the exception of one from Greece, were completed before the handover.

TNZ have my contact details if they are receiving any mail about prior business. I've had nothing passed on.