• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi andrew i see u!!!

i dont see you :P

hi andrew i'm michelle.

i didnt know that was ur name :lol: ......i was actually referring to andrew lim aka limz rolla.

so hi andrew airbourne!!!!!

Guy on vespa scooter this morning when I saw my mate at his work (around 8:15am).

Guy on vespa notices that the bike bay is full. He then goes to mount the curb to park on the sidewalk. Front wheel touches the gutter, he gives it a little. Nothing. It was then that Beau and I noticed the light pole directly in front of him. Guy on vespa then spread outs, lifts himself off the scooter, revs it and dumps it. Now the scooter has gone berko and taken off up the gutter, and not only does it hit the light pole, but more so it 'mounts' it with the front wheel followed by the rear. Scooter goes around 1 meter high in the air (bouncing off the limiter) and crashes down on 'Guy on vespa's' arm, pinning his hand to the throttle (still bouncing off the limiter).

Funniest thing EVER.

hi andrew i see u!!!

i dont see you :P

hi andrew i'm michelle.

i didnt know that was ur name :lol: ......i was actually referring to andrew lim aka limz rolla.

so hi andrew airbourne!!!!!

Hihi michelle

Guy on vespa scooter this morning when I saw my mate at his work (around 8:15am).

Guy on vespa notices that the bike bay is full. He then goes to mount the curb to park on the sidewalk. Front wheel touches the gutter, he gives it a little. Nothing. It was then that Beau and I noticed the light pole directly in front of him. Guy on vespa then spread outs, lifts himself off the scooter, revs it and dumps it. Now the scooter has gone berko and taken off up the gutter, and not only does it hit the light pole, but more so it 'mounts' it with the front wheel followed by the rear. Scooter goes around 1 meter high in the air (bouncing off the limiter) and crashes down on 'Guy on vespa's' arm, pinning his hand to the throttle (still bouncing off the limiter).

Funniest thing EVER.

:o :o :huh: :o :lol:

what on earth is this thread about?!?! i thought king of the hill was a cartoon show!!!

If your post is at the top of the page, you become King Of The Hill...

(tip: there's 25 posts to every page ... ;-))

yes brad is right but it flips a page at the 26th post. :lol:

that is one happy dog ^_^"

wanna see my hot diggity dog ???????

DSC06967.jpg

but shes big now.

DSC00052.jpg