King of the Hill

blue_rolla

i bought those tickets to cirque du soleil so i don't think i can have a mini meet or anything........we seeing it on my bday.....:D mum took leave just for me :D

nahh but i can't be the only one in october.............anyone else.?

EDIT: YAY QUEEN

GONNA COOK DINNER NOW..........NO WORK TONIGHT SO WE CAN GOSS HEAPS LATERS WHEN Y'ALL GET HOME...:D

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i been trying to go to this for 2 years now......so i thought i'd spoil myself.............hehe

it's all good rob everyone has different taste........i consider it more an art then just a show........can't wait to go. :D

so what y'all doing are u home yet?

Morning all, I saw Talladega Nights last night. Awesome movie, not as many one-liners as Anchorman but still funniest **** I've seen in a while :D

Mish, I'll really really try to make it on Saturday. Gonna be painting an apartment all day so I'll be hanging to get out and do something..... I'll quite possibly also be high as a kite....

Mish I'm officially out now. I will be up the next weekend though staying at a friends. Getting the car serviced by my godfather and dropping the coilovers to him so he can preset them (going to sit perfectly when they go in...no screwing around).

I just realised the meet is on a double demerit point weekend.... dunno if it's such a hot idea now, I have trouble keeping myself in check. Usually I ditch the keys and pick up a bottle/case for these weekends.

I just realised the meet is on a double demerit point weekend.... dunno if it's such a hot idea now, I have trouble keeping myself in check. Usually I ditch the keys and pick up a bottle/case for these weekends.

no one said we were cruising anywhere... We are meeting up then doing some photoshoots for somehting different. It's actually a great plan for a double demerit points weekend.

Double demerits are only an issue when you speed anyway... stick to the speedlimit and it's all good :)

You know as well as me that it's a 1 hour drive to Sydney, and it's frustrating as hell to try and do 110 on the F6....

Actually, are you going Dyl? If you do the speed limit I'll just stick behind you :P

Nah, not unless you get off the freeway and go to one of the lookouts. But then you have to find a way back around to the F6.

Probably easiest if I meet you in town. Northgate? Uni?

Nah, not unless you get off the freeway and go to one of the lookouts. But then you have to find a way back around to the F6.

Probably easiest if I meet you in town. Northgate? Uni?

by the roundabout at the bottom of northfields avenue is the best place as you can just straight onto the freeway from there :)