2010 camry altise fog/driving lights are now installed

Well done Jamie, they will make life a lot better at night, did you keep the standard globes in them or change out to LED?

KAA

2 hours ago, KAA said:

Well done Jamie, they will make life a lot better at night, did you keep the standard globes in them or change out to LED?

KAA

took out the standard globes but kept them at 55w by useing philips 5000k h11 bulbs....i may change to leds one day 

Edited by Jamie Edwards

ill take a night photo of all lights lit up once i get them aligned properly all bulbs are philips bulbs at 5000k.... low beams are h7 5000k @ 60w 

high beams are hb3 5000k @ 55w

fog/driving are h11 5000k @ 55w

21 hours ago, Jamie Edwards said:

took out the standard globes but kept them at 55w by useing philips 5000k h11 bulbs....i may change to leds one day 

I changed my fog lights on my Aurion to Stedi LED's, They're too bright to have on all the time for oncoming drivers since they're not focused like the headlights. If I was to do it again I'd probably just upgrade the bulb to a whiter light halogen or a more dull LED. 

Your Camry is looking nice!

5 hours ago, Baxter190388 said:

I changed my fog lights on my Aurion to Stedi LED's, They're too bright to have on all the time for oncoming drivers since they're not focused like the headlights. If I was to do it again I'd probably just upgrade the bulb to a whiter light halogen or a more dull LED. 

Your Camry is looking nice!

front bumper has got a few scratches in it now but not overly worried about that....halogen bulbs can be bright enough at 5000k,6000k,6500k but thats as far as you want to go

On 5/6/2022 at 3:10 AM, Tony Prodigy said:

Looks sweet mate. Great job.

Are they the one's from my recommendation ? Are you happy with the quality ?

yeah i got them off ozeparts....just have to get them aligned....but overall i couldnt be happier 😃😃😃

• 2 weeks later...