Mazda 323/3 vs Toyota Corolla Drag re-match

Greg,

If we are meeting at Aspley, then heading Ipswich Road.... then I dare say the best way for us is Gympie Road then ICB onto the freeway then off at Sth Brisbane then Ipswich road.

We are probably best meeting on the side of the road say at Beurepairs or Bridgestone whatever it is at Windsor there just before you turn onto the ICB heading inbound.....

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks donna but it doesnt really answer my question..

see the post above mine :D i have no idea which way we are heading...

Greg,

If we are meeting at Aspley, then heading Ipswich Road.... then I dare say the best way for us is Gympie Road then ICB onto the freeway then off at Sth Brisbane then Ipswich road.

We are probably best meeting on the side of the road say at Beurepairs or Bridgestone whatever it is at Windsor there just before you turn onto the ICB heading inbound.....

or we could skip the ICb and jsut go over the story bridge and straight down ipswich rd

edit: since we are heading down ipswich rd, we might have to meet ash somewhere around marooka

Edited by HDACHE

or we could skip the ICb and jsut go over the story bridge and straight down ipswich rd

edit: since we are heading down ipswich rd, we might have to meet ash somewhere around marooka

Not a bad option either.

uughhh.... #$%^&%^#%#@$ weather! :angry:

its not even goin to be that bad

Ipswich

Forecast for Saturday

Cloudy with a little rain at times. Moderate N to NE winds.

Precis: Little rain at times Max 20

UV Index: 4 [Moderate]

Edited by DHC09

Looked like it woulda been an alright day for racing afterall.. cloud cover woulda kept the humidity up, and the temps...well...just go stand outside for a second!!!

Trigger happy on the calling it off! Annoying - but I guess they have saftey to be concerned about, and alot of money on track prep for it to bucket down rain half way through the night wouldnt be good for them i spose.

Oh wells, theres always next time. More time to get the mods on everyones cars, more impressive drops in PBs....We've got a pile of people midway through mods, as I'm sure you guys do.... get them all in and going, and we'll have a much better day of racing next time out =)

Maybe a month later suites the sydney siders a bit better too???????????

• 2 weeks later...

Any Mazda 3 MPSs representing Mazda? :D :P Wheels recently tested it in "unfavourable conditions" and got a 6.6s 0-100km/h and 14.6s 0-400m time.. i also believe that is with 2 people which is what Wheels does? anyway would be good to see what it can do down the 1/4mile, although its strength is really in in- gear acceleration.

Any Mazda 3 MPSs representing Mazda? :D :P Wheels recently tested it in "unfavourable conditions" and got a 6.6s 0-100km/h and 14.6s 0-400m time.. i also believe that is with 2 people which is what Wheels does? anyway would be good to see what it can do down the 1/4mile, although its strength is really in in- gear acceleration.

it's that what the 1/4 mile is... put it in gear and accelerate :P

:D yeh doesn't look too flash but trust me it can go quicker than that, Wheels always have slower times due to them having one more or is it 2 more people in the car. They apparently also encountered some problems and had to do 7 consequtive runs in 10minutes which is obviously not good, if they had more time they could let the car cool down a little more between runs. ;)

:D yeh doesn't look too flash but trust me it can go quicker than that, Wheels always have slower times due to them having one more or is it 2 more people in the car. They apparently also encountered some problems and had to do 7 consequtive runs in 10minutes which is obviously not good, if they had more time they could let the car cool down a little more between runs. ;)

And a full tank of fuel as well ;)

And a full tank of fuel as well ;)

And Camera equipment...

And Notes...

And the inability to drive any of the cars they test properly besides auto's

lol

I won't be attending as I will be away at a VW show all weekend in NSW

Looks like I wont be able to go this weekend either. The Boss is throwing a BBQ, cant say no to free food and alcho ;)