Vapour 17"s

DHC09

Got the..

Advanti Vapour 17" x 7"

Fulda Carat Exelero 215/40R17

..fitted yesterday and went trigger happy today :D

I think the wheels are quite unique and suits the black rolla quite well (hence why i got it :D )

And i must thank Northy and SB for their tip on the tires... they're amazing thus far (will give another feedback once their worn in a bit more)

post-482-1145954230.jpg post-482-1145954251.jpg post-482-1145954266.jpg

Thanks for the comments :D

Yeah gotta watch out for the curbs.. didnt have any problem with the previous set for 3 years so sud be fine with these ;)

The car is not polished, just used the "Armourall Wash&Wax" wash solution and dry with synthetic chamois B) easy!

Edited by DHC09

Fulda update:

- Dry: Very very nice and grippy. I've never driven on preformance tires prior to these so can't compare with others, but the traction is impressive and a comfortable ride too

- Wet: Drove though a strom on the highway over the weekend, and i was amazed to say the least. No aquaplating and went through puddles like it wasnt there :o it just cut straight through and didnt feel a thing :lol:

Naturally I'm very happy with these.. (perhaps i've just experienced the world of performace tires :rolleyes: )

• 3 weeks later...

The offset is close to the stock wheels (cant remem the exact number :P ) anyhow it fits puuurrfectly on the rolla. u might be able to see them at ur local wheel shop but they do go pretty quick.. i had to back order mine. its always nice to see ppl staring at them while waiting at the lights B)

if u can park, its not danagerous :P :D but yes i do take extra care with these. im much more concerned with other ppl hitting u from the front/back than me hitting the kurbs ;)