Are there any chicks in this forum??

Levinchiq

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today is indeed tuesday, and today is in fact the day i celebrate my 2 year anniversary of dating my lovely girlfriend...

Congrats Tomo!

hey put a pic up of you two!

yayyyy everyone is having awesome relationships. Mick is, Tom is, Jase is, Mish is, I'm engaged...mad.

Pete? *nudge* you found a chick man?

pete has quite a few to choose from................hes just getting to know them first before he makes his move!!

just wait till i find all the girls hiding amongst the forum.................then pete can take a pick......... :D

yayyyy everyone is having awesome relationships. Mick is, Tom is, Jase is, Mish is, I'm engaged...mad.

dazed027.gifdazed027.gif

pete has quite a few to choose from................hes just getting to know them first before he makes his move!!

are they all members of this forum?

are they all members of this forum?

thats up to pete!!

give him some privacy when he likes one and they an item then he'll tell us..........dont scare all the girls away boys............thats not fair for pete.

just wait till i find all the girls hiding amongst the forum.................then pete can take a pick......... :D

i do?? dirol.gif

yeah pete..............theres heaps around...........just open ur eyes and quietlky make a move...........dont tell the boys cause they gonna scare the girls away............hehehe

thye just haters cause they taken they cant touch.............hehee

yeah pete..............theres heaps around...........just open ur eyes and quietlky make a move...........dont tell the boys cause they gonna scare the girls away............hehehe

thye just haters cause they taken they cant touch.............hehee

LOL! i see guys dressed as girls thats scaring me away! (shims) excluding myself!

Is it pick on pete night again ? :lol:

Hey peps

Hows everyone?

Arh my car lol its dieing NNNNNOOOOOOO!

Tried to start it today *** damn it sound bad haha i need a tune up quick smart !! lol

LoL today at a roundabout in fairfield there was this guy on a bike and a suzuki swift they both went straight through it so the guy on the bike decided to try and race him lol bad cyclest the suzuki planteted it so the cyclest tried to ride faster i didnt see the rest coz i was trying to not cause an accident lol my mum said that the guy on the bike tried to kick the car stupid idiot!!

who knows

nah mish isnt a liar shes just not very good in working out who people are in pics!!! but becca is! she got em all right

:(

not happy jan!! not happy!!