painting my eye lids >.<

KaZe-

Hey there i wanted to knoe if anyone knew the paint number for the 05 sportivo in the metallic black??

and where abouts i can get my eyelids painted in melbourne that doesent take to long...

Cheers Steven

u sure i heard it was met blk or something lyk that any way thnx

Cheers Steve

lift up ur hood and check the paint number - where the vin number and chasis number are

:D

u sure i heard it was met blk or something lyk that any way thnx

Cheers Steve

You heard the paint number was metallic black? Doesn't sound like a number to me. Dennis's 209 sounds right, in fact it is right.

i havent got my eyelids yet they should be coming in the next week or so there acual C-ONE eye lids ive waited about 3 weeks so should come in soon with my wing tips that i randomly chose >.<

• 2 weeks later...

w00t f!@#$ing w00t my eyelids and wing tips came in last week and getting painted on tuesdai.... omg i cant wait!!!!! he said he had to sand down the wing tips again then prime and paint them cost $220 wat do u guys reackon??? is it expensive?? metallic black and he said he'll install them aswell lolz :D :) :D :)

w00t f!@#$ing w00t my eyelids and wing tips came in last week and getting painted on tuesdai.... omg i cant wait!!!!! he said he had to sand down the wing tips again then prime and paint them cost $220 wat do u guys reackon??? is it expensive?? metallic black and he said he'll install them aswell lolz :D :) :D :)

They should come primed ready to paint. Unless they arrived in really bad condition which I doubt! <_<

I'm sure you can get prices for no more than $150. $100 for the wing tips and $50 for the eyelids. $220 is a bit too much. You can install them yourself, it's very simple. :)

but he goes the surface of it is really really dodgie it IS pretty rough on the wing tips but i dropped them in anyhow and he said his gonna oven it and should be finished tommorow!!! w00t w00t $220 but... Oh WEoz itssss SOOooo worth it ^^

i paid $60 for my mud guards and eyelids to be painted....>_<;; 220 is a little steep man...i got quoted $300 for spoiler, mud guards and eyelids to be painted...shop arounds more?

Yer it got finished today looks HOT!!~~ but i cant post pics up i got heaps of pics on my phone but i got no phone cabel so yeeerr... i just need a rear skirt and im done w00t