Sydney Monthly Meet - Last Sat of every month at Villawood usual spot

Hi Guys,

Our next monthly meet will be in sydney on the 27th of May which is the last sat of this month.

So we are planning to meet up at the usual villawood spot at 8pm and either go from their or just hang out for a while.

The old thread got too long so ive canned it and started a new one. When ever this happens ill simply be doing this over and over again.

Here is a map of where we meet

Also as a side note i will be taking payment/orders for the stickers group buy for more info please see "New Stickers Group Buy" for details.

villawood-map.jpg

cheers

Bill

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We generally turn up from just before 8, and everyone sort of turns up between 8 and 9, and we hang at maccas till 10pm or 10.30, and decide whether we're going to a cruise or not...

i've only been to 2 villawood meets, but thats whats happened last 2 times... first time the guys went up the old pacific highway and the second time we went to aqua golf...

im going to suggest going to aqua golf again cos it was awesome... but if people dont wanna do the same thing again thats cool...

It really depends waiwong a few times we've hung around till late in the night and just headed home, several times we've left by 9:30-10 to either go to the old pac up north or the natio run down south or we've done a local thing where we went to aqua golf once another time we drove over to bondi .... it just depends ....

Im guessing from your perspective it would be most suitable if we did an old pac run ?

Guys what do you think ?

I guess now the other governing factor is the weather as well .....

well how bout we decide on the O.P for this month's cruise? then waiwong can meet up with us... otherwise by 10pm we might all be somewhere else...

i like the sound of go-karting or paintball, but both are very expensive, so i probably wouldnt be able to make it. plus it has to happen in the day...

ill be missing out again ....

ill be in melb celebrating Greece's victory over the socceroos...

So i guess ill see you in June..

:D

When do they play?

There is go karting at minto. Not that expensive, its costs $13 for 10min 1st timers pay i fink $4 for a liscence. So under 50 bucks u can hav a 30 min session.

Or there is eastern creek go kart which a lil more dearer but the session is a full 30min staright. Bigger and better track than minto.

minto is open till late last time i went, i think it closes 11pm on saturdays

where about old pacific highway ??

how i go there?

The old pacific highway is the road that runs from sydney up to gosford this is why i suggested it as out route so u can basically head home once the cruise is over and we will head back to sydney via the freeway....

If we are going to do this you would need to be at the meeting spot earlier than 10pm as thats way too late to do an old pacific cruise.....

You really would have to be there at 8pm

cheers

Bill

When do they play?

Thursday night...but the party is going to last for days... :lol:

unless we take the freeway up there, meet up with waiwong, and we all take the O.P home and HE takes the freeway home...

actually I woulnt mind this .. heheheh

coz i'll probably head up earlier into terrigal ..

meet at gosford maccas around 8 pm .. then op and then finish at thornleigh maccas ???

actually .. does anybody want to do this in the next week or so ...

I wanna go for a drive sooner than the end of the month !!

When do they play?

Thursday night...but the party is going to last for days... :lol:

The date and time please! :)

unless we take the freeway up there, meet up with waiwong, and we all take the O.P home and HE takes the freeway home...

actually I woulnt mind this .. heheheh

coz i'll probably head up earlier into terrigal ..

meet at gosford maccas around 8 pm .. then op and then finish at thornleigh maccas ???

actually .. does anybody want to do this in the next week or so ...

I wanna go for a drive sooner than the end of the month !!

yeah! totally yeah! ill do any night except for this friday and next friday.. and maybe a couple of other nights i cant do, but if you wanna name a time, ill see if i can make it...

the only thing with meeting at gosford maccas at 8pm is that most of our regulars wont wanna come up to gosford to meet... many people go home after the meet at villawood...

i still think meet at villawood at 8pm for an hour or so, and we can meet you up at gosford maccas if you want, and then we all take O.P home, and finish up at thornleigh maccas for some sensational late night burgers!! WOOT!! ... but the cruise from showground to villawood just won't be the same without your sedan!

O.P. sounds good :) so where are we meeting? Anything happening b4 end of the month?

I'm not trying to go outside the topic, but guys, i need a CB, do I just buy any? I never had one, which type should I get? 'they have something like 38, 40 free channels?...what's that?'

head down to ***** smith's and buy one of their uniden radios... the prices vary depending on the range and clarity of the sound that comes out of them.. i have the cheapest and they work alright, but i sometimes i wish i'd gotten the more pricey as they are crystal clear...

the cheapest single radio is 50 bucks i think, but you can get this twin pack for 60 bucks...

and there is talk of a meet before the end of the month up the O.P - not too sure yet

head down to ***** smith's and buy one of their uniden radios... the prices vary depending on the range and clarity of the sound that comes out of them.. i have the cheapest and they work alright, but i sometimes i wish i'd gotten the more pricey as they are crystal clear...

the cheapest single radio is 50 bucks i think, but you can get this twin pack for 60 bucks...

and there is talk of a meet before the end of the month up the O.P - not too sure yet

Thanks Blue_rolla :)

Yah, i would like to meet at O.P. b4 end of the month too...one month is just too long..haha :)