Sydney Monthly Meet - Last Sat of every month at Villawood usual spot

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom's going to Canberra..haha, have fun :)

Just got a parking ticket today...parked outside TAFE for half an hour, and a $175.00 fine! that's ridiculous!!!!!!! There goes my 2 months petrol money....and damn it, i'm not working....how am i going to save money to modify my car :(

not get fines?

nah sorry man that sucks hey! i copped a 175 fine about a month ago too... they are so lame...

yeah im going to canberra for a date with michael on monday, its going to be awesome. i love driving long distances on my own (not that canberra is long distance) i went to hawks nest to meet friends on my own over easter, it was a great drive...

anyway looking forward to saturday... we doing O.P run?

not get fines?

nah sorry man that sucks hey! i copped a 175 fine about a month ago too... they are so lame...

yeah im going to canberra for a date with michael on monday, its going to be awesome. i love driving long distances on my own (not that canberra is long distance) i went to hawks nest to meet friends on my own over easter, it was a great drive...

anyway looking forward to saturday... we doing O.P run?

you got one too? isn't that ridiculous? $175 for a parking ticket??!! $50, even $70 is still acceptable, oh man, $175!!!!!!

i love driving long distances too, provided that i have good music..haha...Canberra is a good distance, but watch out for highway petrol....

Can't wait for the drive on Satauday...O.P. would be great fun :)

i was at a T junction this evening and my lights went green and some guy whooshed across the intersection (obviously the lights had JUST turned red for him)...

flash.

gone.

he'll be receiving a lovely fine and 3 points... poor guy...

i was at a T junction this evening and my lights went green and some guy whooshed across the intersection (obviously the lights had JUST turned red for him)...

flash.

gone.

Well he deserves it!!!

flash.

gone.

The other night I was near the Thorneigh McDonald where we had the club meet last time, I was walking on the street, waiting for the traffic light, and saw a car went pass the red light in frount of BP and got "Flash Flash"....at the same time there were a few guys laughing in a Holden, then they turned right, guess what?...the red light camera went "Flash Flash"....they were too exciting about seeing other car got photoed, and forgot to watch the light themself.....hmmmm......then? I laughed....poor guys.....

The gurls will be there... i hope!

yeah there should be at least 4 of us girls.

you, becca, charms, penny?

yep the sydney girls quad team..............hahahaha

Is this a Corolla meet up?

It seems to be dominated by Corollas <_<

If I'm not doing anything tonight, I'll come by and say Hi :)

yes there are alot of corollas but its a TOYOTA owners club meet ! ...

so like the price is right ........ "CELICAZR ... COME ON DOWN !!!"

yes i think it should be ASOC lol so many damn rollas.........is it cool if a gen 4 celica rolls with ya tomoz? i'm keen for a drive if u'll hav me ;)

PAZ ... same thing as I said above !!! ....

" COME ON DOWN !!! .... and win some fantastic prizes .... " ...

.. ok no prizes ... but still fun !! ... hope to see you all there !

And REMINDER !!!!

for those in the hills area ... we are meeting at Maccas on Showground road in Castle hill at 7:30 .... to cruise to gether to villawood