Sydney Monthly Meet - Last Sat of every month at Villawood usual spot

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how was the OP dennis .. any pig trouble up there ?

well no cops on the way up

on the way back on F3 there's a marked police car parked in the middle facing us in the 90 zone.

when our 15 cars drive pass at 100-110kmh (luckily) he flashed his police lights and scare the **** out of us!!

luckily none of us got pulled over!

hey ChArMs what was the car who dragged with me at the lights?

was it a Honda Accord?

I think it was !

I tried to but darn auto gear box :lol: :P

Hey Guys!!

Last nite was awesomeeee!! :D :D

Lets do that again!!!!

Yeh thanks Dylan for showin us girls wat lift is!!

I tried to hav a go on the way home but pfftt still need more practice!!

Great Nite!

I said il show ya! :D

on the way back on F3 there's a marked police car parked in the middle facing us in the 90 zone.

when our 15 cars drive pass at 100-110kmh (luckily) he flashed his police lights and scare the **** out of us!!

Thats crazy! bill got pulled over and almost you guys too!

well that was a fun night.

i think i got twice as much natio driving as you guys going down up and down again. :D:D

me and my mates helped out some guys trying to tow a boat in a telstar up the hill. hahah they boiled the transmission fluid trying to get up the hill.

and xoom, what happened to you? I lost you on a few of those first corners :D:D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: No worries man .... thought id give u some room cuz man u were really really heavy on the brakes .... It didnt look like u knew the road all that well cuz yeah u hit the brakes in corners u didnt need to so i thought id give u some room so u didnt feel like u were being pressured ..... What happened 2 u down the straight :P :P :P and im sure i never saw ur lights again until the end when i was pulled over :P :P :P :lol::lol: Yep im certain there wasnt a silver stivo behind me the rest of the way in my sight :P :P

well that was a fun night.

i think i got twice as much natio driving as you guys going down up and down again. :D:D

me and my mates helped out some guys trying to tow a boat in a telstar up the hill. hahah they boiled the transmission fluid trying to get up the hill.

and xoom, what happened to you? I lost you on a few of those first corners :D:D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: No worries man .... thought id give u some room cuz man u were really really heavy on the brakes .... It didnt look like u knew the road all that well cuz yeah u hit the brakes in corners u didnt need to so i thought id give u some room so u didnt feel like u were being pressured ..... What happened 2 u down the straight :P :P :P and im sure i never saw ur lights again until the end when i was pulled over :P :P :P :lol::lol: Yep im certain there wasnt a silver stivo behind me the rest of the way in my sight :P :P

hahahah too many cops around to gun it down the straights. plus i hit an owl doing about 160 down that road once. scary! :blink:

i dont brake that hard! im just being cautious :lol: :lol:

I was just suprised that your headlights totally dissapeared for a couple of turns then you caught up on the straight and zoomed past.

How long did you guys hang around in the freezing cold for?!

How come you werent at the meet?

I was finishing up dinner in parramatta and dropping my mates car back at prospect. i drove straight from there till i saw bills car at bp in heathcote.

How come you werent at the meet?

I was finishing up dinner in parramatta and dropping my mates car back at prospect. i drove straight from there till i saw bills car at bp in heathcote.

oh ok cool! so u joined from there? U missed out on a good meet! Diffrent types of toys there!

iniff didnt you nearly lose it in one of the hair pins my mates were getting abit worried for you when they saw the ar$3 of your rolla go out on you??? how fast were you goin on that corner??

iniff didnt you nearly lose it in one of the hair pins my mates were getting abit worried for you when they saw the ar$3 of your rolla go out on you??? how fast were you goin on that corner??

Did your mates fianlly go onto the natio?

pretty darn fast hahahahah! s'ok i kept it together and there was nothing to worry about. I think the guy behind me almost lost it too following my lead. haha

OH? did you guys go to the O.P. last night?

all the way up to Gosford and back by freeway?

Hi guys,

I reccon we should have a monthly vote for the most impressive mods since last meet. What do you guys think?

For the last one my vote goes to Mario's bat mobile. Carbon fibre C-one hood, 18" wheel , crazy low coilovers.

Job well done mate.

Cheers,

GAZOOM

Hi guys,

I reccon we should have a monthly vote for the most impressive mods since last meet. What do you guys think?

For the last one my vote goes to Mario's bat mobile. Carbon fibre C-one hood, 18" wheel , crazy low coilovers.

Job well done mate.

Cheers,

GAZOOM

yeah mario's ride was HOT!!!

Hi guys,

Job well done mate.

Cheers,

GAZOOM

I vote for mario too !!! ..

but he wishes they are 18"

more like 13" !!!!!!!