[SYD] Brisbane Drag Meet

good news bill!

im sure you're doing what you can to get up there... its not like you WANT to miss out on this opportunity... just do whatever hard yards you have to to get the project in the right state so you can come!! :D

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill let the kebab shop know so they can take the correct measures to ensure you dont starve :P

Thats a very sterotypical thing to say mate, ease up or I will have to tell Eagle Boys and Logan Village to ban you :P

ill let the kebab shop know so they can take the correct measures to ensure you dont starve :P

just make sure when your out there racing corey u dont have your eyes fixated on neighbours or home & away which ever one is on while ur running :P :P :P :P :P :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: We wouldnt want another popping incident now would we :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

blue_rolla: would a mazda owner taunting him help? cos it can be arranged :P

come on guys..its a couple of days off...awesome big cruise/drag meet/bbq/blah blah blah weekend.

and, WILLOWBANK IN THE FREEZING COLD!!! it doesnt get any better!

comeon

blue_rolla: would a mazda owner taunting him help? cos it can be arranged :P

come on guys..its a couple of days off...awesome big cruise/drag meet/bbq/blah blah blah weekend.

and, WILLOWBANK IN THE FREEZING COLD!!! it doesnt get any better!

comeon

Calling all Queenslanders !!! ... please encourage, haggle, taunt .. dylan n bill !!!!! ...

at least thats 2 stivos ... and the rest of the old farts can come too .. if your not too busy poppin pills n sleeping ! ..

common stivos .. represent .... !

We could always ring the local constabulary and tell them that he has some wacky tobacky in his house...make him flee the state for a couple of days :P

hi boys!!! i'm michelle. :D

Hi Michelle, I am Aaron, and this is Corey....

Say Hi Corey....

Are you coming to Brissy for the big day too.....

hi boys!!! i'm michelle. :D

Hi Michelle, I am Aaron, and this is Corey....

Say Hi Corey....

Are you coming to Brissy for the big day too.....

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

IT'S A GIRL ON THE FORUM!!!!!!

We could always ring the local constabulary and tell them that he has some wacky tobacky in his house...make him flee the state for a couple of days :P

You guys are more than welcome to come around 2 my place or we'll go out 2 a cafe to do it arabian style and sit around playing cards while smoking a shisha shisha_B.jpg ..... And before anyone starts no its not illegal as you arent smoking drugs :P :P :P :P :P .... But rather it comes in all sorts of fruit flavours :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Oh and just so you can see how its done .... here's a video for you all Shisha video

Edited by xoom

Fruity flavours eh?? Man you sure have a funny way to eat a piece of fruit Bill :P Looks like that could be part of Austin Powers' swedish ***** enlarger.....

Looks like that could be part of Austin Powers' swedish ***** enlarger.....

I just wonder what ol Bill uses the sucky bit for then :P

Looks like that could be part of Austin Powers' swedish ***** enlarger.....

I just wonder what ol Bill uses the sucky bit for then :P

MUAH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!! .......

oh my lord .. amusing ! .. remind me to shake you hand twice when we come up ... gotta pay that and with a tip... common bill ... cant just sit there ....

after some intense research, i have just discovered that this date lies in the last week of Uni holidays for me... this means i could be a possible inclusion, i would just have to slip into the miniature convoy once you guys get a bit past Newcastle, hehe.

I am not a 2zz, but by July 15th, she should be going alright and it would be the first time on the track for my car.

Bill (xoom) and Dylan (Blue Stivo), we all have jobs/uni/side projects/financial barriers, but boo hoo, deal with them and join the convoy, we can set up barriered rolling street races along the highway on the way up if we get 6 cars :lol: I am serious... :ph34r: