rich ppl

eggbert_99

wow .. this thread went in a totally different direction I thought it would ..

I was just thinking about what else you could buy of any given item ... and then working out how many you could buy of that same item ...

wow .. this thread went in a totally different direction I thought it would ..

I was just thinking about what else you could buy of any given item ... and then working out how many you could buy of that same item ...

a thread is a thread it usnaully goes in different directions........hehehe well i just wanted to say hi anyways.....

so hi all!!

And to think this man can solve world famine, provide all the poorest countries with medicine to help cure the AIDS empidemic, among other disease's and issues. But yet he does NOTHING. He wouldnt even notice then money needed to solve ONE of these problems a year. He could be the worlds hero, if he wasnt such a tight wod/ <_<

Mate I think you should go and buy yourself a copy of the current TIME mag and get your facts straight. The Gates Foundation has spent literally 10's of billions on AID and more importantly medical research. Him and his wife are in the TIME 100 this yr for "giving money and hope to the world" NOT being a "tight wod". In fact he is paying for 1/3 of all the Malaria (kills 1million per yr) research in the world! And he's been to Africa to see the poor many more times than any US or European politians. People pick on him cause he's loaded, but never bother to find out the "good" things he does. Didnt mean to pick on you but i think u should find out the before making a statement like that <_< <_<

I dont read TIME magazine so i didnt know those facts, but now i do. I posted what i posted because i saw a program on the Discovery Channel about Bill Gates as well as others. They depicted the facts (or lack there of) that i wrote. There is no offense taken just thought i knew the right facts, but i was wrong. It is good to see that he does help as much as he can and maybe others should take more notice.

I wonder if i have more money, would it help to make my computer (that runs on windows) crash less? LOL :)

Not a bad idea!!!

I wonder if i have more money, would it help to make my computer (that runs on windows) crash less? LOL :)

Not a bad idea!!!

I've told this to a few people on here, but I'll make it officially public now. Back in 1994 when Microsoft was developing the NTFS file system (to replace the older FAT file system that inhibited Windows 3.1/95) Bill Gates apparently told his coders and software engineers to, 'Build the greatest operating system platform the world has ever known.' He was that passionate about the NTFS technology that he gave his employees 'anything they wanted..................INCLUDING DRUGS'. lol

Yes people, that's right. The NTFS file system that is within our Windows XP environments was created by a bunch of nerds under the influence of: coccaine, marajuana, speed, LSD and lot of coffee.

Scary, but true :blink:

damn!

i just had a look at the pics... man thats a nice car... but the interiors of a ferrari look so crap... they should really jazz it up if you're spending that sort of amount of money...

love the pic of the keys with your phone... just like you've come home and chucked the contents of your pocket on the table... "oh look, ferrari keys!"

The closest iv been to a ferrari was sitting in an ENZO and watching the ferrari club of South Africa go mad around a track!

Il have my own V12 some day!