Sportivos Eat your hearts out

Lmao dude that japanese guy sound hilarious when he laughed hahahaha. Gotta admire the jap people, it's as if everything is a joke to them besides their work culture lol.

HAHAHA yeh it was halarious the way they laughed. Actually I think they were Chillians speaking Spanish.

how the hell do you know they are chillians?

I'm assuming it is because the stamp on the video has a Chillian domain name and they were speaking Spanish and those roads looked like highways in Chile. Although I could be wrong.

I'm assuming it is because the stamp on the video has a Chillian domain name and they were speaking Spanish and those roads looked like highways in Chile. Although I could be wrong.

That guys hohoho laugh is v.funny. Enzo is damn fast.

I've seen this before...

You all realise the SLK and E have been fitted with the McClaren SLR running gear.

The SLK is featherweight compared to the SLR, do the maths. Enzo doesn't stand a chance.

What really amazes me though is the owner has gutted two SLR's to build these cars... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

That and the fact that the cars are LHD... it can't be japan...