My New Sub & Box...

Azza

I had been in the process of building a new Sub box for my trust earthquake 12" (the guys in Brissy will understand why I needed one)... when Mrs Azza decided to let me just buy a box. Then she did the unthinkable, she let me buy a new sub as well...

I'd like to introduce you all to my new 12" Sony and new box.

12" Sub & Box

Edited by Azza

The box itself was $80.00 from Strathfield and the sub was an extra $56.00... He wanted $89.00 for the box and $79.00 for the sub, but I wasn't playing that game.

I already had the amp (which is also a Sony XpLod) and all the required wiring so cost was kept to $136.00

As for as it's held down.....zip, zero, zilch, nada, nothing.... Thox box itself is fairly weighty on the bottom. After finishing the instal yesterday (Sunday) morning then driving around the estate yesterday afternoon like a mad man looking for a new place to live, I got home and it hadn't moved....

If it does, I was going to look at some non-slip rubber or velcro...

Nice! not to big either:)

i should have gone for sony lol instead of my cheapy <_<

most of my audio stuff is lol but no i went 4 cheap inmitaion crap :P sorry having a winge to myself :lol:

I tell you what, for a cheap sub, it doesn't pound along too badly. At low to mid volumes, it's pretty impressive. Mind you, give it some juice and she starts to squeal like a $2 hooker...