Who rides GHETTO low?

niCe tony.... but man thats TOOO LOW!!!! how da fuk can u drive normal with that hieght?!?!! how many mm is 2 fingers or 3 fingers???

Steve,

1 finger

That height is fine trust me man. You just have to drive smart when you're low that's all. Be very careful in some areas.

Oh yeah, mine haven't come yet. I have to sort out the NRMA anyway.

Edited by bADbOYz

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lolz my d2s should arrive next week i hope ordered them today ^^ v thnx again tony lolz

man ur coilovers looks scary low man gotta ride wif u one day and see for my self before i put it that low lolz

Steve,

lolz my d2s should arrive next week i hope ordered them today ^^ v thnx again tony lolz

man ur coilovers looks scary low man gotta ride wif u one day and see for my self before i put it that low lolz

Steve,

the wheels scrub when u hit the big bumps

you have to go over them at like 20kmph to be safe lol

Even with speed humps man you'll be fine. Remember your angles if you need to. Be careful of the front bar as well. Sits lower than tivo skirt. Will be fine though. RO114 and I will be running the Bomex kit next year lol. Will be interesting to see those clearance results.

Even with speed humps man you'll be fine. Remember your angles if you need to. Be careful of the front bar as well. Sits lower than tivo skirt. Will be fine though. RO114 and I will be running the Bomex kit next year lol. Will be interesting to see those clearance results.

the veilside front is a big problem

or else i would have lowered it more

but at that height it lets my car go up my drive way safely so im happy with it

if i go back to stock, i can probably go down maybe another 10mm

but im not going back to stock :D

the veilside front is a big problem

or else i would have lowered it more

but at that height it lets my car go up my drive way safely so im happy with it

if i go back to stock, i can probably go down maybe another 10mm

but im not going back to stock :D

Dare I say tony...you could raise it an extra 10mm even and it would still look the part. R0114 (Richo) has a 50mm drop with his 17's and it looks way low. Being 100mm off the ground just looks insane though hahaha. So tough.

That looks just nice though. 1 finger gap front and back usually sets up the car perfect, as the rear guard is lower than the front (which places the rear higher).

I'm impressed though. Nice work man!

snapped my reducing socket for my torque wrench when just simply taking the hub connector bolts out so I'm either going to buy a 1/2 inch socket set, or just get some one else to install them... I'm singing towards the 2nd right now though... :(

snapped my reducing socket for my torque wrench when just simply taking the hub connector bolts out so I'm either going to buy a 1/2 inch socket set, or just get some one else to install them... I'm singing towards the 2nd right now though... :(

yo dylan ..

I just got back from getting my springs done ! ...

and honestly its not hard just need the right tools .......

get a good 1/2 inch set ... and save yourself $200 ...

you still need the spring compressors from tom ??/ coz I have them right at the moment ... toms not picking up his mobile

yo dylan ..

you still need the spring compressors from tom ??/ coz I have them right at the moment ... toms not picking up his mobile

I still can't believe I saw someone trying to remove coils with a crowbar Jase lmfao.

yo dylan ..

thanks Jase... got the compressors now. Going to get some help on the tight bolts next weekend. But yeah, I'll be investing in some 1/2 inch sockets in the future I think too. The 3/8th one are weak as *****.

DAMN >.< john man ur car soOOOooo lOW lolz

Steve,

arh thanx steve.. ur's will b will the same once the coilovers come in !! :)

den we do another photo shoot..

sorry couldnt stay long

had a bbq to attend to .. B)

Edited by gOODbOYz

lmao i knoe turned around and i was lyk where everyone go?

>.< lolz bbq in that weather funny shiet and for sure anohter photo shoot when my coils come in not too long now i hope ^^ v

Steve,

Johnny's car is rediculously low. You gotta be no more than 90mm from the sides. I don't know how you drive around man, but I give you props for that :lol:

Any chance of your coileys getting put in before Sunday Steve? Then we could head out to Bills (omnipotents) mini-meet and take a few nice photos.

Johnny's car is rediculously low. You gotta be no more than 90mm from the sides. I don't know how you drive around man, but I give you props for that :lol:

Any chance of your coileys getting put in before Sunday Steve? Then we could head out to Bills (omnipotents) mini-meet and take a few nice photos.

Brandon and I were looking at it last night, we both agree hahaha.

i dont think that i can have them in by sunday cuz there coming on mon-tues >.< spewing so ill probly get them installed the on the weekend so they will be sitting at home for a week if they do come in early next week lolz cuz i work everyday no time =P~

we can always phOTO CHoP my pics on sunday lolz *cough just say i had the coils in cough*

Steve, :lol:

i just got my wheel alignment done today .. after 3 visits :lol:

raised the front up high today and left the rear dumped..

looked like i was giving it to the car while i was cruising :lol:

r u gonna leave it raised at the front?

thats weirdo man

i just got my wheel alignment done today .. after 3 visits :lol:

raised the front up high today and left the rear dumped..

looked like i was giving it to the car while i was cruising :lol:

r u gonna leave it raised at the front?

thats weirdo man

nah dropped it back down.. but the front is a little higher than the rear.. once i sit in it, looks perfect. :)

adjusting it is so easy now.. 5 min job. :)

Cant fit any fingers into my rear guards... can put my little finger into the front guard :o

nah dropped it back down.. but the front is a little higher than the rear.. once i sit in it, looks perfect. :)

adjusting it is so easy now.. 5 min job. :)

Cant fit any fingers into my rear guards... can put my little finger into the front guard :o

nice

i need a jack :(

• 1 year later...

im guessing you guys dont put a full load of people in your car, If i have 5 in the car it drops alot. Im sure you people have seen the stock corolla's and have people in the back. It looks like litterally been dropped with springs.