[SYD] Day Cruise --> Kiama - Sunday 25th June

there will be no dancing!!! i reserve the right to eat in peace and quiet thanku. apart from conversation that is.

and mish i bet us canberra people beat u there!! and pete we are working on getting more than 3!!!

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there will be no dancing!!! i reserve the right to eat in peace and quiet thanku. apart from conversation that is.

and mish i bet us canberra people beat u there!! and pete we are working on getting more than 3!!!

u guys will not beat us!

Why u on a tight time mish?

got 2 parties to go to pete!! one is actually starting at 12:30pm........we thought we'd make an entrance and get to the party at about 2-3 should be ok.

we need to leave kiama at 1pm or 1:30pm latest!!

so we need to get stuck int the pictures and get some grub the same time...................i wanna see the dance before i go to the parties......hehee

Does anyone have the actual address for the meet at Villawood I wanna find it on Whereis and plan how long it takes to get from my house.

Does anyone have the actual address for the meet at Villawood I wanna find it on Whereis and plan how long it takes to get from my house.

meet me and mark and becca here at house phill we'll drive down together!!! i'll pm u the address :D

meet me and mark and becca here at house phill we'll drive down together!!! i'll pm u the address :D

Sounds like a plan :D

well lets see how the times goes!

it hardly ever goes to plan!

well can the ppl possibly going to be late just start heading down to kiama! from where ever they live so that we all get there before noon!

thanks! :D

u guys will not beat us!

you gots to be silver before we even consider

hahahahha

tom stop pretending your broke when really your just saving up for a new mod... and besides... i never even heard u talk into your cb when we were cruisin!!!!