[SYD] Day Cruise --> Kiama - Sunday 25th June

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the canberra boys and myself discussed this meet today, and they are pretty much all keen to come over to kiama for the day meet...

i think ill wait to see who is going to brisbane before i decide if im going for sure... im leaning towards not going this time, and waiting for round 3, when hopefully bill and dylan and whoever else can go up... if its just 3 1zz's, we may as well just head out to WSID on a wednesday for the drags...

post here if you're able to make the 25th of June or the 2nd of July, and ill fix up a list up the top...

2nd of july we can come

yeah the canberra guys were indeed alot of fun. very nice people too...

ill let you in on a secret - rob isnt as weird in real life as he is on the forum!

ok ill edit the first post in a sec, keep telling me when you can come down to kiama!!! 25th June or 2nd July!!

what about June 18...? if the 25th is bad and the 2nd July is also bad...

of the 2 I'm still saying 25th for the obvious reason of Toymods Dyno Day 13 on the 2nd...

any day is good for us except the 25th.............so 18th could be pulled off except the uni students......... so whats the w/end after july 9 perhaps?

Edited by OH84BY

that weekend the weekend of my 18th, but if we all decide to go ahead with the 18th for the meet, ill arrange things so i can make it...

ill update the first post to have the 18th too...

we need dylan there really... cos its his area, so lets scrap the 2nd too...

ok 18th or 25th PEOPLE?!?!

Dylan!!!!

which way would be best for us canberra folk??? down to batemans (woo clyde) then back up the coast or straight up the hume towards woolongong more...??? hmm which is best for both time and fun? :P :P :P :lol::lol: ;)

I would suggest for you guys to take Clyde Mountain (ie via Batemans) on the way there and then after a hearty lunch of Fish and Chips drive up Jamberoo Mountain with us and then back to the Hume for the boring stretch to finish. :P

Canberra to Kiama via Batemans Bay and Nowra should talk ~3.5-4 hours.

Kiama to Canberra via Moss Vale should be ~2.5-3 hours

how big is that car park ???

huge, one side can fit like 8 big ***** tourist busses and this side was for cars would be about the same size of the bunnings car park the bit directly facing the main rd. where we made the semi circle.

if we have 30 cars we'll fit in fine................all the ppl there park directly in front of the blow hole this is before the light house 50 meters away.................

one more plug for the blow hole............

if u look at the light house at the back of the pic the car park is there............its way empty.

752972d2.jpg

Edited by OH84BY

If we plan to get there ~11-11:30 we shouldn't have any troubles the car park is pretty big but if need be there is a grassed area at the bottom of the hill that gets used from time to time by car clubs.