[SYD] Day Cruise --> Kiama - Sunday 25th June

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok listen up everyone - i've changed the first post again so everyone's name has a location next to it, depending on where we've said we'd meet...

some people have showground road, indicating they are meeting at showground road maccas

others have villawood, indicating they are meeting at our usual villawood location (bunnings)

and others have a ? next to their name, because i'm not sure...

if you have a ? next to your name, or your location is wrong, please let me know asap...

we just want an idea of who is meeting where so we know who we're waiting on when we arrive at our locations :)

can we please remind ppl that we are leaving at

10AM SHARP.................

make sure u are in villawood (where ever in sydney u are coming from)

BEFORE 10AM!!!!

I'll be meeting at Villawood.

I got a suggestion... I think we should park behind Bunnings (where Autobahn is) as there's not much cars that usually park there, and that would keep us out of the way of the shoppers there.

Hi Tom :)

Vin_Corolla would like to meet at Showgroud McDonald please..... :)

ADD ME....ADD ME....ADD ME.....ADD ME....ADD ME....ADD ME.....ADD ME....ADD ME....ADD ME.....

ADD ME....ADD ME....ADD ME.....ADD ME....ADD ME....ADD ME.....ADD ME....ADD ME....ADD ME.....

PLEASE :)

OK EVERYBODY LISTEN UP AGAIN!!

apparnently its better to meet behind bunnings villawood near the autobarn...

sooo... drive around to the back of bunnings, and look for the other corollas there!! just make sure you guys all park somewhere noticable... if it gets towards 10, and you still havent seen anyone, go and look for them... chances are you're in the wrong spot :P

i'll leave it up to you dave to make sure you're all visible... maybe get someone to stand near the entrance and when they see one of us, direct them round to autobarn...

anyway david you're on the list, and so are you vince... ;)